New Fanfiction Plot.

The Couple smiled as they entered the penthouse looking around "welcome mr. And mrs.park " the dealer said as both couple smiled giving a small bow to the dealer "this is the penthouse all talk about" he said as both couple smiled "jagi look around tell me if you like it okay ?" The man said as his wife nodded looking around leaving the mans alone "mr.kang I heard a rumour that this penthouse is haunted ?" The man said as the dealer laughed "you still believe in those kind of things mr.park no its nothing like that it's just this penthouse is the highest among all the house in this Jeon Palace..it used to belong to mr.jeon the son of Jeon's but unfortunately he died in an accident last year so no one buyed it but mr.jeon has decided to sell it " the dealer explained as the man smiled "congratulations on your wedding mr.park " the dealer said as the man smiled looking down "oh thanks mr.kang " he said yup the couple is newly married it's only been a month to their marriage no it's not an arranged marriage it's a love marriage.

"Do you like it ?" He asked his wife as she smiled nodding
"I love it baby " she said as both smiled
"We will buy this penthouse mr.kang " the man said as the dealer smiled

"We will do the procedure tomorrow and you can move in next week " the dealer said as the couple smiled the dealer went out to attend a call the couple stood at the glass which showed the view of whole city

"This is our start baby as I promised I'll give you all the happiness " he said as he turned to his wife she smiled..
"I love you baby " she said as he smiled pecking her forehead both smiled
"Our penthouse " he said as she smiled "our home " she said.

2 Month's Later.

Y/n washed the dishes but she froze on her spot when she felt a presence behind her..how how is this possible her husband is out for work ,the maid is on leave today she sighed she must be hallucinating "nevermind " she said..

"Someone is there Jimin"

"What are you saying baby ? "

"Believe me Jimin I I feel it please " she cried as he sighed.

"Stop being like this Y/n there's nothing " he said as he hugged her confronting her..

"Please believe me Jimin please " she cried as he hugged her till she slept.

'Y/n My Babydoll '.

*so as you all know I've written thriller and romantic now I wanna try something different a mix of horror,abuse,thriller and much more it will be a new plot so I hope you enjoy it please do tell me if I should make this one or not?*

It will be staring all BTS members including few members from other groups too.

Remember all of it will be fictional I do not believe in any kind of those things I'm just writing it for fun storyline is mine.

The Name Of The Story will be..

.....BONDED TO HIM.....