3: Kryptonite (part 1)

A chill ran down Sarah's spine as she read that letter. She quickly got her shoes and ran to Jordan's house.

As she ran, she heard sirens. There were so many cops and huge cars that it looked like all of the security systems in the whole world went off.

She follow the cars as fast as she could. When she got there, she asked what happened.

"A bunch of kryptonite weapons were stolen. We think it might be Morgan Edge" someone said.

Sarah didn't think so. Morgan Edge had powers of his own, which meant he'd get sick, then she remembered the letter.

Jordan said that his dad was Superman... she quickly realized exactly what happened. She took off to try and find Jordan grandfather.

Guards chased after her as she ran as fast as she could. Then she found Jordan's grandfather.

"I know what happened to the weapons and who took them!" Sarah yelled as she saw him.

Jordan's grandfather turned to face her. "What?" He said.  "Superman has a son and he took them" Sarah said.

He knew exactly what she meant. "Everyone leave this room now!" He yelled.

"I doubt one of my grandchildren would take it. And how do you know who they are?" He asked, sounding very annoyed.

Sarah handed him the letter. His eyes widened when he saw some of the things Jordan said.

"Is Jordan in love  with you or something?" He asked. Sarah nodded embarrassed.

"He's going after Morgan edge, isn't he?" Sam asked. Sarah nodded.

Then Sam called everyone in the room. "I want everyone searching for Jordan Kent NOW!" He yelled. 

Sarah opened her phone to see if she could track him. And she found him. "I found him!" Sarah said. She showed Sam where Jordan was.

"Okay let's go! Get all the kryptonite weapons.