14: Treated Better/Ending

Edge and Jordan tried punching and kicking each other until they both got exhausted.

Jordan sighed. "You know, we don't have to fight" Jordan said. Edge looked at him, raising his eyebrows.

"What did you say?" Edge replied. "aren't we family??? You said it yourself. Your my uncle, aren't you?" Jordan said. Edge rolled his eyes.

"Family is overrated. I saw your father's memories, it's terrible" edge replied.

Jordan sighed. "And I know what your father did to you. I know that you don't trust humans because they hunted you and locked you up like an animal, but here people are different. Here, everyone loves each other and is kind" he said.

Edge sighed in annoyance. "I don't care, it's overrated" edge replied. 

"Okay then. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I need to" Jordan said. Then he took a picture  Kryptonite and shoved it in edge's stomach. Jordan was able to not be entirely weakened by the Kryptonite, but he did feel a bit sick.

Then edge fell to the ground dead. Jordan left the piece of Kryptonite in him to make sure he wouldn't wake up if he was still alive. The Jordan broke the pillars that were keeping the fortress up, and it all collapsed on edge as Jordan flew away.

Clark sighed as Jordan told him what happened. "We don't kill people, Jordan" Clark said

"Well, I saved the day. Didn't I?" Jordan replied, getting aggravated. 

"Apparently that wasn't good enough for you" Jordan deed before stomping off to his room 

Jordan was on the phone with Sarah for a while after that.

They talked about everything that happened and what they were gonna do next.

"Jordan, why don't we take it easy? Edge is gone, we are safe now let's just take a break?" Sarah suggested. They fought a lot those past few weeks. It was due time fore a break.

Jordan agreed. "Well, I guess we are done with edge now since he's dead" Jordan replied. Sarah nodded.

"Let's just be normal kids for now, okay?" Sarah said. Jordan nodded.

The End...

Hi hammys!

So, as you can tell, I've decided to end it here. I've completely lost the inspiration to continue this book, but maybe I'll make a sequel.

This definitely was fun, but it's gotten to the end.  But if I do a sequel, it will be done once Moving On is over.

If you don't know what my book Moving On is, then go check it out! It's about Jonathan Kent and there will be some Sarah and Jordan parts in it, so be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for my readers. I couldn't have done this without you guys! And we are already at 430 views! It's insane! I never thought this book would get that many views that fast!

Thanks so much for reading and please comment your thoughts. And remember, I will be turning this into a comic! It will on Instagram at DianaHamHam_

Go check out the profile for more updates!