5: The Edge Of The Cliff

An edge of a cliff is probably the worst part of a cliff. When you standing on the edge, you have a 50/50 chance of falling down into the abyss and instantly dying.

That's Morgan Edge explained. 

Jordan walked for hours. He got scared that he wasn't gonna make it there. But then he saw the fortress. Well, the desert one at least.

Jordan walked into the fortress, scanning the area for Edge and his dad.

"Jordan Kent" Morgan Edge said. "Welcome" he said sinisterly.

Sarah looked at the small piece of Kryptonite that Jordan gave her.  She had a feeling that Jordan needed help. She didn't want to leave him there, but she was powerless.

Or was she? Sarah grabbed a briefcase of Kryptonite weapons and jumped out of the car, dashing towards Jordan. Her phone said that Jordan had stopped, so she knew exactly where to go.

No one noticed that she was gone, until they got back.

Jordan stared at Edge in disgust. "You've finally arrived. I was going to go get you myself, but you've walked right into my trap" Morgan Edge said while grinning.

Suddenly, the ground shook under him as Jordan fell with the ground below him. Jordan landed in a cell with iron bars. 

Morgan edge looked at him while laughing.

"Iron? How pathetic" Jordan said, trying act as grown as possible.

Morgan Edge just laughed. Then Jordan ripped one of the bars straight of the cage and tossed it aside.

"So, how many of these powers of your have manifested?" Edge asked. Jordan didn't  answer.

"JORDAN??? WHERE ARE YOU??" Sarah yelled. Jordan looked up and realized that Sarah had come.

"So, your weak enough to call for help jor-el?" Morgan edge said. "Your weak enough to need Superman to help you" Jordan shot back.

Jordan jumped straight out of the cage. "Jor-el?" Sarah asked confused at what Morgan edge had called Jordan. "It's my kryptonian name" Jordan replied

"But you need to leave. This place is dangerous" Jordan added.

"He's fight puny human" edge said.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Jordan yelled at edge. No one called Sarah a puny human on his watch.

Jordan was about to shoot him with his laser eyes, but Sarah had pulled out a Kryptonite weapon and shot edge

"DIRECT HIT! WHOS THE PUNY ONE KNOW EDGE?" Sarah screamed in victory.

Edge fell down onto the ground, groaning in pain. Jordan saw the stone that edge used to see his dad, and he grabbed it.

"You want this buddy?" Jordan said to edge teasingly. Edge's face froze. "PUT THAT DOWN NOW!" Edge said.

"Oh, it's important? Well, don't teenagers cause trouble sometimes?" Jordan replied.

"How about I cause some trouble" Jordan added before he crushed the stone into thousands of pieces.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" Edge said.

Jordan laughed, kicked edge in the face, and headed off to find his dad. Sarah followed Jordan, and stuck her tongue out at edge when she passed him.

"How dare you!" Edge said. Sarah swung her Kryptonite in his face until he passed out from the Kryptonite