8: Anger

Edge levitated up. Everyone looked straight at him.

"Finally, you puny humans have learned you lesson. Never walk on the edge of a cliff" Morgan edge said while cackling.

Jordan wasn't having any of it. "What if we are the edge of a cliff and your the one walking on it and falling face first off the cliff?" Jordan shot back.

"My, who ever told you to respect your elders?" Edge asked. "Certainly not you" Jordan replied before he flew up to edge and tried to punch him.

Jordan felt stronger than he did before. Most likely because Sarah was there.

Jordan and edge struggled up near the ceiling, until Jordan kicked edge in between his legs.

Edge screamed in pain. "That's your weak spot, huh?" Jordan said.

Jordan quickly grabbed a Kryptonite gun and shot edge without hesitation.

Edge groaned in pain. He even started bleeding. It felt to easy.

But then edge realized it was all out of hatred. That gave edge an idea.

"Yes. Keep using your hatred against me. Let it take over!" Edge yelled while still groaning in pain.

Jordan then realized that what he was doing was something his dad wouldn't do.

No matter who they were, Superman wouldn't hurt people. Jordan lowered down and calmed himself.

"I won't let anger control me. You want me to let it take over, but I won't let it" Jordan said to edge.

Edge became angry because his plan had failed. "FINE! THEN YOU WILL DIE WITH THESE HUMANS YOU CARE ABOUT SO MUCH!" Edge yelled.

He was about to get up, when Sarah shot him with a Kryptonite gun again, just to keep him still.

Then Superman flew out and went straight for Jordan