4: Kryptonite (part 2)

More than half of the D.O.D went to go bring Jordan back. Sarah went with them. It took a lot of time to convince Sam to let Sarah come, but eventually they let her.

When they suddenly stopped, Sarah jumped up to see what happened. "We aren't there yet, why did we stop?" Sarah asked. She was tracking Jordan while they were driving.

"I don't know" someone asked. Suddenly, there were yells coming from outside.

Sarah recognized some voices. She realized it was Leslie Larr fighting someone. She realized that it was Jordan.

Sarah leaped out of the door, seeing Jordan desperately trying to stop Leslie from blowing up the vehicles.

"Jordan!" Sarah yelled. When Jordan heard Sarah's voice he instantly felt a large power surge flow through him, and he beat Leslie and sent her flying into a rock.

"Sarah?" Jordan said. Sarah ran towards Jordan and kissed him. "I'm so glad you alive!" Sarah said with tears flowing down her eyes. Jordan saw his grandfather walk out of the car.

Sarah turned to face Sam. "Jordan, you need to go back. Your mother is worried sick" Sam said.

"But I'm so close! And I just beat Leslie Larr!" Jordan replied.

" I don't care. It's to dangerous" Sam said. Sarah just stood silent.

Jordan frowned at Sam. "I'm mature, I can make my own decisions" Jordan said.

Sam sighed. "Your might die if I let you go" Sam said.

"If I don't go, then the world might die" Jordan said. Sam sighed, and walked into the car, defeated.

"Please don't get hurt Jordan" Sarah said. "I won't. I promise" he said.

"But just in case you need it, take this" Jordan added. He handed her a small box.

"It has a necklace that had a piece of kryptonite on it. Just don't open it when me or my dad are nearby" he said.

Sarah nodded and walked to the car. "I love you" Sarah said. "I love you to" Jordan said.

Then the D.O.D drove off and Sarah went with them.

Jordan sighed and went headed to his destination. Morgan Edge's fortress.