𝗦 𝗣 𝗘 𝗘 𝗗 𝗕 𝗨 𝗠 𝗣

||Durk Derrick Banks||

I wrapped the stack in a rubber band before moving on to the next. Me, Dom, and Shiesty were sitting at this big round table at Mama Niques house conting money. I had just made my last drop for the week so, after this I would just be chillin.

I wasn't always doing this trappin shit but like I said before times got tough and rapping couldn't bring in the money I needed. I'm not in an official gang though, I just rob traps and all that shit with Dom and Shiesty and we split the money. I do my own little drops here and there and thats that.

Getting into an official gang comes with too much baggage. I'm forced to stay loyal and give my life up for niggas who could easily turn out to be an opp? Hell no. And there's no way out of that shit either. To get in they jump you and, to get out they kill you. Yeah I think not. Until things get straight imma just stick to what I'm doing.

Dom got around and heard the Black Deciples were looking for us. That heist we did the other night was on them so I knew this would happen. I'm not worried, they never gon know it was us.

At some point my brother Jr., was associated with the BD but he got killed by a rival gang in a drive by. I guess that is also part of the reason I don't want to associate with them. They never even got revenge to his name, they just walked around the streets while the enemy smoked on him.

"A'ight thats thirty grand." Dom said before putting the final stack in a rubber band and slapping it on the table.

"Boi!" Mama yelled as she walked past the table and slapped Dom upside his head. Me and Shiesty chuckled at the scene.

"Whew yall finna make my blood sugar low with all this gang bangin'." Mama ranted. "You know, sooner or later yall gon have to settle down and build yo self a family."

"I know Ma you tell us every time." Shiesty mumbled.

"Thats cause you never listen! And soon they gon come for yo ass and I won't have the strength to watch yall's body go six feet under!" And with that she walked out the room.

It was silent as we all took in what Mama said, "Welp lemme go get my dick wet." Sheisty said beginning to gather his portion.

"A'ight man, I'll catch you." I said before dapping him up and Dom did the same.

Once Shiesty left we started cleaning up. "Yo you tryna hit the club?" Dom suggested.

"Eh, why not." I shrugged, "Imma invite Dia too."

||Omniscient||

The trio was completely turnt up. Dom was hyping up strippers, India was grinding on some dude and Durk was well doing the usual, smoking.

Durk sat at the bar having a small conversation with the tender as he took his last puffs of weed and sipped on his Hennessy.

"Aye I'm tryna get some hot cheetos in this bitch." Durk said out of nowhere making the bar tender look at him like he was crazy. "What a man can't get some chips?" Durk said shrugging.

Yep, he was definitely high, high and drunk at that. The tender laughed before walking away. India approached Durk at the bar and took a seat.

"So whatchu up too?" India asked looking all suspicious.

"You want my keys don't you?"

"B please, I'll have it back by tomorrow afternoon." Dia pleaded, she really wanted some dick, like real bad.

"Ok, ok. Just be careful." He said taking out his keys about to give it to his friend but at last minute snatched it back.

"Blondieee..." India whined.