𝗟 𝗔 𝗡 𝗘 𝗦 𝗪 𝗜 𝗧 𝗖 𝗛

||Dayvon Daquan Bennett||

I let out a frustrated sigh before putting my key into the egnition. This whole week I've been tryna figure out how I feel towards Durk. The cookout had long passed and I was still hooked on the kiss we had out side.

At first this whole thing was about my sexuality. I ain't gay but I cant have this much feelings towards a nigga and be straight. Durk has me feeling things I've never felt before and though it's scary I like the feeling of him being around.

I switch gears and turn into Durks apartment complex. Once I find parking I turn off the car and just stare at the building. What the fuck am I even doing here?

I grab my gun and tuck it in my pants before open my door and heading up the complex stairs. I once I find his door I let out a deep breath then knock in it.

I stood there for about twenty seconds before I heard some locks turn. When Durk opened the door he was shirtless with a drag on on and a bag of chips in his hands.

"Whatchu doin' here?" He ask putting a chip in his mouth.

"What, I can't chill wit my baby." I responded making him scrunch his face.

"Just shut up and come inside." He said smacking his teeth. I walked in the apartment closing the door behined me. As I was looking around I noticed that he ain't really got alot going on in here. Everything was just...there.

"Danm that's how you do yo guest?" I asked noticing him turn on the Playstation.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Make yourself at home."

This nigga playin'.

"A'ight gimme a kiss." I say licking my lips.

"Come get it." He says nonchalantly.

"Mmcht." I walk over to him and put my hand around his neck making him look at me. "I can't wait to fuck you up." I say before giving him a kiss on his soft lips.

Once I pulled back I stared at his dark brown eyes taking in every feature on his face. "You so aggy." He says moving my hand from his neck but that just made me smile even more.

Just when I was about to give Durk another kiss my phone rings. I take it out my pocket and pick it up.

"Bruh what the hell you want?"

"Cheif just got shot." Taurus says into the phone.

"Is he-"

"He ain't make it Von." I sigh dragging my hand across my face.

"A'ight I'm on my way." I said before hanging up. I turn to make eye contact with Durk to see he was already looking at me. Why all this gotta happen now.

"I gotta go." I say. He nods his head then goes back to searching through the different games. "Imma come back later."

"Mhm." I stare at him figuring somethings up.

"Durkio."

"What Dayvon." He says finally looking at me. I kiss my teeth and take a deep breath.

Ion have time for this.

I kiss his neck one quick time before walking out. Once making it to the trap house I dap up one of the dudes up front before stepping in. Everyone was so quiet that it scared me. I didn't dare sit though, who knows what's on them couches.

"King." Fredo steps out from the back. "Come." He says gesturing his head to the back. I follow him into Cheifs old office taking a seat on one of the wooden chairs.

"You been here for a long time King." Fredo starts off. "And you've proved that you can handle anyone and anything."

"So? Get to the point." I say already frustrated.

Fredo sighs rubbing his hand together, "You takin' over."

I jump up from my seat giving him a look."Says who?"

"King your the only one who can handle it. Them niggas out there don't got the skill like you do."

"What about you?" I question. He gives me a blank look before raising up his prosthetic hand. I sigh putting my hands to my face.

"Just until Resse get out." He pleads. We have a stare off for almost mintue before I give in.

"Fine." I finally say making him smile, "But first revenge."

||Omniscient||

Durk watched the car carefully as he made a turn into the alley. The slowing down right near the vehicle Durk aimed his revolver and shot the man twice, one to the chest and one to the head. Thump. You could here his body go limp.

Without even checking the car Durk pulled out the alley and on to the main road that would eventually lead him to a high way. Sadly he was out this late at night cleaning up mess from the previous lick. The nigga he had just killed was the same one who shot Durk the night of the robbery.

Vegence was definitely sweet but to Durk it was all about getting even. Because when the balance is distributed that only means trouble.

"Blonde can you pick me up some Micky D's." India said into the phone as they facetimed. Durk nodded his head making a turn into a shopping center.

"Whatchu want?" He asked pulling up tot the drive through.

"The usaul."

"Bet. Lemme get a ten peice nugget with a large fry and a medium fruit punch." He said relaying India's order known as 'The Usual'. The girl was a fatass when it came to food.

"Alright that'll be 14.22" Durk gave the his card to the cashier to swipe before pulling up to the next window. Once they gave him the food he made his way to India's crib.

"Yo." Durk said entering the small condo.

"Hey boo." Leilani greeted stirring whatever was in that pot. She is Dia's day one and they both rented out the condo together a couple years ago.

"Thank you so much." India said coming out her room with a hand on her chest and a face of relief. She grabbed the bag from me and headed over to the island to start eating. I followed behined her taking a seat one chair away from her.

"Dia why you got Durk spending his money when you know I'm cooking?" Leilani asked smaking her lips.

"Girl I'm sorry but I ain't tryna sit on the toilet tonight." Dia said making me laugh.

"Girl whateva. Imma just eat with Durk, I know he like my cooking." Durk quickly turned his head making Dia cackle.

"So what you don't like my cookin either?" Leilani questioned raising the knife in her hand. He just stays silent not wanting any part of him to be chopped off.

"You know what fuck yall." She says rolling her eyes and going back to cutting up the vegetables.

"Aye slipt them fries wimme." Durk demands taking the fries without even waiting for a response.

Dia drops her hands giving Durk a look, "Not cool Blonde, not cool."