𝗣 𝗔 𝗦 𝗦 𝗘 𝗡 𝗚 𝗘 𝗥

||Dayvon Daquan Bennett||

"Hello?" I spoke into phone still wondering why I even answered to this unknown number.

"Danm nigga you probably got wrinkles huh?" Yo who the fuck is this??

"Nigga stop playin wit me! Who on my phone!?" I yelled growing impatient.

"You always so angry...anyways it's Ace."

My whole heart stopped cause ain't no fucking way. "I thought you still had a year left?!" I questioned already walking to my car.

"Yeah but, I got out on good behavior." He responded.

"Bet I'm on my way now." I said before hanging up.

I've known Ace all his life, his OG's were my God parents so we practically I grew up together. He was born a little after me so he became the little brother I never asked for but still loved. After he was incarcerated though that's when things started going down hill. His parents didn't wanna fuck him no more quoting, "We don't need another black criminal..."
They never once visited him while he was in jail.

Pulling into the prison, parked my car and jogged to the entrance where Ace was standing with a small duffle bag and a mug look on his face.

"VON!" He yelled seeing me come up to him. He dropped his bag on the ground and I pulled each other in for a hug.

"Ya boy free!" He pulled away doing a little dance. I laughed at his antics bending down to pick up his bag.

"Lets go." I motioned making him follow me to the car.

As we were driving away from the prison I glanced over to Ace who was just staring out the window with a grin.

"Whatchu smilin' for nigga?"

He sighed still staring out, "I can't wait to see everybody man." He said continuing to smile.

I turned off the engine after pulling up to Ace's old place. On the driveway there way a small Honda already parked there indicated Chole was inside.

"You think she gon be happy to see me?" Ace asked playing with a strand of his hair.

"Of course nigga." He nodded his head stepping out of the car. Chole and Ace were together since they was in the ninth grade, it was no doubt they were soul mates.

While Ace was in jail she manged the house stayed loyally patient waiting for him to come home. She was definitely his ride or die.

I walked out of the car locking on on my way to the front door. Ace stood still hesitant so I put my hand on his shoulder reassuring him.

He gave the door a couple knocks before you could here the locks turning.

"Hey baby." He said smiling once Chole opened the door.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled jumping on him.

Young love these days.

After a while I decided it would be best to leave and give them some privacy.

> <

I knocked on Durks apartment door waiting patiently for him to answer it. Shuffling could be heard from the other side. Just then some kid appeared at the walk way.

"Yo Durk some skunk nigga at the door!" The kid yelled glancing back behined him. I kissed my teeth before pushing him aside and stepping into the apartment.

As soon as I walked in Durk came out the back rooms with no shirt, basketball shorts, and a brush in his hands.

What the fuck was they doing in here?

I stared up and down at Durks body smirking as my eyes traveled to his ass.

"Aight imma meet you outside." He said looking at the kid. The boy nodded his head leaving the apartment while closing the door behined him.

"So you messin' wit kids now?" I asked partially joking.

Durk raised one eye giving me the dumbest look, "You so fucking stupid, I swear." He said rolling his eyes.

"Then who the nigga?"

"Thats my homies brother retard. We was about to head to the court."

"Forreal or you just makin up stuff?" I questioned.

"Von get the fuck out my face." He said mugging me.

"No. Now lemme get a kiss." I said moving closer to him. He stared at me debating before giving me a small peck.

"What we rationing around hea'? Gimme a real kiss." I demanded putting my hand around his neck. At this point its a reflex.

Durk leaned in attaching his lips to mine. Not even givng him a second to think about it grabbed his ass making him moan into my mouth. I smirked on his lips before moving to his neck placing slow kisses all over it.

He put his hand on my nape maoning low as I sucked harder on his skin. I was about to go way lower but a buzzing sound ruined the moment. Durk moved away from me going to go check his phone. As he reached in his pocket I stared at the master peice I created on his neck.

He probably don't even know it's there.

"Meelo's waiting for me, you comin?" I nodded as he checked the house to make sure he had everything.

After he grabbed his keys he stepped in front of me making his way to the door. I watched as his butt swayed making it impossible to resist- I smacked his ass making him stop in his tracks.

"Imma fuck you up." He said through gritted teeth. Not gon lie he sounded sexy as fuck.

"I'm tryna fuck you first though." I smirked. He stared at me stuned before rolling his eyes and walking out.

Once we got to park Meelo instantly took the ball from Durk and ran off to the court. Durk still hasn't told me the reason he out here babysitting this kid but it ain't really my buisness either way.

Me and Durk sat on the bench making small talk as we waited for a game to open up.

"So why homie got you playin nanny?" I asked.

"Lil dude been struggling a bit so he asked me to help out." Durk responded.

"Whatchu some hood therapist?" I asked sarcastically.

Durk shrugged his shoulders, "Sum like dat." I gave him a confused look wanting him to elaborate but he leaned back indicating he wasn't going to speak more on the topic.

Now that I've realized it Durk don't really talk about his life much, not only that but he is very territorial. Not that I've mentioned anything about my life but with Durk it's like he's scared to tell me shit about him like I'm finna use it against him or sum.

Almost like he see me as an opp.

A/N

Thanks for all the love yall!! You don't know how much I appreciate it💕💕