𝗛 𝗘 𝗫 𝗔 𝗚 𝗢 𝗡

||Omniscient||

Durk and India waited patiently as Sheisty and Dom finished counting the money they made from their last lick.

They were all planning to chill at Durks crib for a while just to let things cool off between the crew. Lots of tension had been sparked lately and India didn't like the idea of any of it. Hence why they all had to arrive at Durks place at 11 am this morning. The time was ticking and before they knew it it was already 2.

"Yo Dia what we here for man." Shiesty spoke getting frustrated. Truth be told he had a fuck session he had been waiting on and wasn't tryna miss it.

"Shut up hoe. You need to take a break anyways." India barked.

"Nah what he needs is to get tested." Dom mumble making him and India brust into fits of laughter.

"Mmcht on my mama yall haters."

"Nah we just looking out."

While everyone was making conversation Durk had yet to say a word. He was trapped in his own thoughts. From the moment he met Dayvon it seemed to have been happening more often.

"Durk you good?" Dom asked snapping the boy back into reality.

"Yeah. I'm starving like a bitch though." He said trying to turn the attention away from him.

Everyone turned their heads to India waiting for her to say something. "Man I swear yall spoiled." She finally said before making her way into the kitchen. The boys just smiled excited to see what India would make this time. "Yall so lucky I ain't invite Leilani." Completely ignoring what she said the three boys started up Durks PlayStation.

About half an hour had passed and India had finally finished cooking. She gave everyone their plate of food and took a seat on one of the couches with them. The boys each said quick thank you's before digging into their cheese steaks. They all munched on the good food while making small conversation.

"So I'm thinking about starting a buisness." India started.

"Oh dead?" Shiesty questioned.

"Yeah, like I know I'm good at hair so why not use it to my advantage."

"Thats dope Dia." Durk said putting down his sandwich. He then took out his phone to answer the vibrating notification.

It was a text from Von saying he wanted to talk. Durk stared at the message contemplating if he should reply but after some seconds choose to address the message later. He had better things to do at the moment.

About an hour had passed of the gang making mini conversations here and there. They had even gotten into an argument about who could pull the most.

As of now Durk and India were having a small conversation while she attempt to detangle Lontrell's hair. Dom had already left not to long ago saying he had to go help Mama Nique.

A knock sounded on the door making everyone go silent and look at each other. Durk shook his head indicating he wasn't expecting anyone. Durk got up quickly grabbing his strap from the drawer in the kitchen.

As Durk checked the peep hole and realized who it was he rolled his eyes and smacked his teeth. He motioned his hand letting everyone drop their guard.

"Whatchu need Von." Durk said dryly after finally opening the door.

Dayvon stepped into the house uninvited before noticing that there were other people there.

"Hey Dayvon." India greeted giving a small smile.

"Yo." Lontrell tagged on now looking down at his phone.

Dayvon ignored their greetings and made his way to Durks room expecting him to follow. The boy did follow behind him but with small hesitation.

"What Von? Speak." Durk said when the door closed behind them.

Von sighed, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I keep lying to you Durkio and playing with your feelings."

Durk mugged him.

"Come on Durk. All I'm asking is you allow me to do it right this time."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DAYVON?! You said it yourself, your not ready for a relationship so there's no point is trying to do this again if your not ready to give your all. I understand Dayvon your confused but your not the only one. So stop acting like you gotta push me away to through this. From the moment you kissed me in the club and now...we get through this shit together. You get me?"

Von stared at Durk surprised that he had so much to say. Not gonna lie the boy was turned on.

"I get you." Von sighed finally admit defeat.

Durk turned around and stared Von. "I missed you though, no matter how many times I try to deny it." he muttered.

Von straight face grew into a smile causing him to lick his lips and make eye contact with Durk. He slowly walked over to him placing his hand on the boys neck as he always did. "Show me." He grinned.

Durk's face instantly heated up and he debated in his mind what his next move was gonna be. His hands traveled down Vons body starting to unbuckle his belt. Durk pushed Von to the bed catching him off guard.

He lowered Vons pants along with his boxers slowly staring at the male the whole way through.

Vons dick was now completely exposed to the cold air and was throbbing for Durks warm mouth.

Durk put his hands at the base starting to work him up.

"Fuck Durk. Getcho mouth on this dick-" Before Von could finish the sentence Durk took the boys tip in his mouth making Von cuss.

He circled his tongue around the boys tip before taking his head lower. Just a few inches away from his balls Durk raised his head starting a bobbing motion.

"Shit." Von cussed.

Durks head went faster once he got the message that Von was actually enjoying it. His hands played with the rest of Vons dick that he couldn't reach.

"Durk get all that shit." Von ordered.

Durk braced himself before taking Vons full length in his mouth. Von could feel every inch of the boys mouth on his dick. From the saliva dripping on the boys mouth to the hot and wet feeling he felt on his area. He was ready to nut.

"Fuck-" Von got out before nutting in the boys mouth. Durk sallowed what he could licking the access off Vons dick.

Vons heavy breathing filled the room as he had just received the best head of his life.

A/N

Check my board for updates