𝗥 𝗢 𝗨 𝗡 𝗗 𝗔 𝗕 𝗢 𝗨 𝗧

||Dayvon Daquan Bennett||

"Eh you had it comin" Ace said leaning back. I smacked lips. After leaving Durks place I told him I would be pulling up to his place in a minute. I just couldn't be by myself right now. My fingers feel like pulling a trigger and we don't need any more bloodshed in Chicago that we don't already have.

"You suppose to be on my side the fuck!" I ranted not understanding how he could possibly agree with Durks actions. I had told Ace everything from what happened at the club up until now. At first I wasn't going to tell a soul but Ace is different, he don't care what nobody do except Chole.

"Nigga you basically ignoring the nigga and I'm suppose to be on your side? I can't even imagine what Chole would do to me if I ever..." He said shivering at the last part. I can understand why though, Chole is not a female to be messed with.

"So what should I do?" I questioned in need of guidance. Ace popped a jolly rancher in his mouth before speaking.

"Talk to him nigga, what else?" I ain't going to lie, sometimes shit like this makes me question who's the most nonchalant out of the two of us.

"You really ain't shit."

Ace shrugged his shoulders smacking away at the candy in his mouth. "Yall tryna order?" Chole popped out from the kitchen. She took a seat on Ace's lap already opening up her phone.

"You still can't cook huh?" I laughed.

"Nigga shut up." She kissed her teeth. Eventually Ace started laughing too which made her pinch his ear. He let out and ugly shout making us laugh.

"This is abuse." He huffed rubbing his ear.

"Dont worry baby imma order your favorite." Chole kissed his cheek.

"You been selling your pussy?" Ace said raising an eyebrow.

"BITCH WHAT!?" Chole yelled not catching on quick enough.

"Chill baby..." Ace chuckled. Chole got off his lap shoving him in the process.

"Hold on lemme call my grandma cause, yall need Jesus." Chole muttered walking away.

"AMEN!" I shouted.

><

Once I left Ace's place I headed straight to the trap. Right now we was just going over a plan for tomorrow night.

"A'ight so, we gon come in from here a swipe the niggas off gaurd." I said pointing to the map that laid flat on the circle table.

"Nah, we should come in from the top so we ain't gotta worry bout the guards." Polo added in.

"But if we go in through the roof how we gonna get out? Either way we gotta kill guards so might as well take the closest route."

Everybody nodded their head in agreement. "So what we finna do bout Cheif?" Some random nigga asked.

"We gotta find the people first, hopefully we get a hostage tomorrow so they can give us more information." I said.

"Bet." The guy responded.

This leader ship thing was hard. You gotta make out the best plan for you and your gang or its all of yall heads. It's already bad enough Chief dead and most of our members in jail but now we got niggas robbing us? Shits just way too much.

As soon as Reese a free man I'm going back to just being top hitman.

||Durk Derrick Banks||

I laid on my bed sulking while shoving hot cheetos into my mouth. Ever since Dayvon left my house I've been feeling sick. I miss him. I get up slowly trying not to put any more pain on my sore body. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water running myself a hot bath.

After removing all my clothes I stepped in and just sat in the tub thinking. I probably ruined everything if it was anything at all. I'm just trying to be cautious but it hurts everytime we take a step back. I just want some clearance and Von can't do that for me. I tried, I really did, even after knowing there could be consequences I tried to make it work but Von doesn't seem as interested. I know what it's like to have someone clingy on your back some imma lay back.

The other day I debated calling him but then I threw the plan away when I realized I might be bothersome to him. If I just communicated none of this would be happening. If I just stayed away and minded my buisness I wouldn't be feeling this way.

Beginning to feel cold I stepped out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel. After putting lotion and cloths on I hopped back in my bed. Feeling my nose start to run I reached over to my night stand to grab a tissue but as soon as I grabbed the box nausea came over me and I was now vomiting all over the floor. It just kept going and going and what made it worse is the only thing I've eaten today was a small bag of hot cheetos.

"Uuhh..." I groaned feeling no more energy left in my body. I just felt like passing out.

||Omniscient||

Von looked at the number before answering the phone. It was maybe about 10 o'clock at night and Von was just on his phone chilling.

"Yo." He answered.

"Have you talked to Durk today?" Misharron asked on the other side.

"Nah why."

"India said he ain't picking up his phone and asked me to call you and see if you know why."

"Nah haven't seen ol' nigga since last week." He replied.

"A'ight imma let her know."

As soon as Misha hung up Von jumped out of bed and slide on his slides. "What the fuck..." He mumbled to himself. He was genuinely worried, if India ain't know where Durk was nobody did. Von rushed out the door speeding straight to Durks apartment.

Once he got there there he banged on the door...no answer.
"DURK!" He knocked again, still no answer. "DURK COME ON STOP PLAYIN WIT ME!"

After still receiving no answer Von took out his gun and aimed for the knob of the door making it fall off. He then pushed the door aside and ran straight to the back room hoping Durk would be there.

"The hell!" He yelled seeing Durk passed out on his bed and vomit sitting on the floor. He went over to the younger boy slapping his face multiple times trying to get him to wake up.

Von put his hand on Durks forhead feeling him completely burning up. "Shit." He mumbled going into the kitchen to get a bag of frozen peas. He placed it on Durks forhead staring at the boy. He was scared as fuck, he ain't wanna loose him.

Durk turned his body over indicating he was waking up. "Durkio." Von said trying to get his attention.

"Hmm..." The boy hummed still feeling very weak.

"What happened?" Von asked moving the peas to the boys stomach. Durk didn't answer right away leaving them in silence.

"I missed you." Durk said making Vons eyes widen.

"I miss you too baby."

A/N
Thank yall so much for 1k reads!! Please make sure to vote and comment, love yall❤😫

A/NThank yall so much for 1k reads!! Please make sure to vote and comment, love yall❤😫