𝗧 𝗜 𝗥 𝗘 𝗦

||Dayvon Daquan Bennett|| -Two weeks later -

"Come on Durk pick up..." The line went straight to voicemail.

"Nigga just give it up. You fucked up, accept it." Ace said before putting the blunt to his lips.

"Nah I gotta make things right." Ace stared at me with a raised brow.

"Do you even know how to do that?"

I mugged him before sending Durk another text in hopes he would respond. Durk hasn't blocked me cause I can see he reading my messages but he just not responding.

I messed up real bad this time and there ain't no coming back from that. Ever since the day at the club I've been so attached to him. He stays on my mind 24/7 and sometimes it's scary how fast he was able to change my life.

If Durk just gave me the chance I wouldn't hurt him again. I swear I wouldn't. What I did back at his place was wrong but I just so angry and I wanted him to feel my pain. Looking back now that was selfish and low as fuck.

I don't know why Durk was at my house but for whatever reason I probably ruined it.

"Asian and Polo on they way." Ace said looking at his phone.

"Bet." We were all planning to meet up and go to some seafood place just to catch up and hang. It was Ace's idea, he said he want us to be a gang again like we were in our older days.

We can try but somethings just ain't the same anymore. We all got shit going on and some of us ain't ready to take on another person's baggage.

><

Ace had gotten us a booth so now we were all just sitting waiting for our food. As I took in our environment I noticed just how expensive this placed look. Like it wasn't no fancy shit but it wasn't no IHOP either.

"So wassup?" Polo asked taking a fry from the small basket in the center of the table.

"I was bout to ask you. I ain't seen you in a minute Mani." Ace said.

"We'll I mean ain't nun really change since you left. We still trappin and everybody else still in jail." Polo shrugged his shoulders.

"Danm. What about Leilani, how is she?"

"She good. She been living with her friend in some condo for a minute now. Still can't cook so..."

Ace laughed, "I'm surprised y'all ain't got food poisoning yet." Everyone at the table chuckled.

"So what's your plan?" Misha barged in.

"Uhh well I'm staying with Chole for now but eventually I wanna get a place big enough for us both. She been really happy lately so I wanna do good by her."

"That's sweet Ace." Misha smiled.

Just as we were finishing up the small conversation the waiter finally came with our food. I ordered a sea food platter so best believe I was definitely eating that shit.

Not even a couple minutes after we started eating Durks lightskin friend India walked in.

"Fuck no-"

After she didn't notice me but when she walked past our table to get to the front where the cashier was stopped walking and just glanced at me. I nodded my head at her but she rolled her eye at me and gave Misha a small smile before leaving.

"Who that?" Ace asked. "That's yo side piece or sum?"

"Nah, that's Durk's friend." I said cuasing Ace to from an "O" with his mouth in understanding.

"I ain't seen that blondie in a minute." Polo huffed before taking a big ass bite of his burger.

"Probably been busy and shit." Misha shrugged.

"Speaking of the trap. We gotta head out soon Von." Polo reminded.

"Y'all got a drop?" Ace asked.

"Nah we gotta handle some niggas who were robbing our shit."

"Oh dead? I ain't know niggas was bold enough to do that."

"Neither did I but here we are."

"Aight we out." Polo said before dapping Ace up then I did the same.

Though I kinda felt bad because Ace did have some plans for us buisness is buisness and these niggas been messing with us for way too long.

"So whatcu think King?" Polo asked as I started up the car.

"Man ion know. These niggas been robbing out shit day after day and we still ain't catch them. Then they gon go kill Cheif and our homies like they ain't gonna be damage coming their way. I hate how comfortable they've gotten. This shit is ending today." I said finally letting some of my anger out.

"I feel you G. So what we bout to do?"

I sat in silence for little bit just thinking, "We bout to put a hit on these niggas."

A/N

Acht acht I know I ain't update in a while and this chapter was kinda short but don't worry yall I'm back in this bitch.😏