𝗚 𝗣 𝗦

||Durk Derrick Banks||

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I just tounge a nigga in a public bathroom. And to make it worse he gotta be working with the Black Deciples. Niggas just really out here through they name around like they don't got opps out there looking for them.

Dayvon's name is practically passed around the trenches of Chicago and its crazy that my first encounter with this man had to be a make out session in some nasty club bathroom.

I'm not gon' sit up here and lie as If I didn't like the kiss but I can never forget that these the same niggas who got Jr. shot up and in a casket.

I don't even know why I thought I could have a peaceful week. Not only was it a struggle to get up out of that club and call an uber but when I got home they was some BD's scouting out the complex.

Ain't no way they asses found me. That got me kinda shook up so now I'm staying low. To be honest I've never had a problem with gay people or just that whole community in general. I just never had any type of tendencies that would make me question my sexuality till now.

Then again I'm not gon' go come out to niggas just cause I was all up on ol' dude.

Of course I had caught Dayvon staring at me when we was in Popeyes the other day but I didn't really pay attention to it cause I knew we'd probably never see each other again. Yet, here we are.

●●●●●

||Dayvon Daquan Bennett||

I pulled the white sheets off me and stood up beginning to put on my clothes. "Your leaving already?" The Spanish girl asked with a groggy voice. After I had left the bathroom I was way to horny to go back to my apartment with no bitch so I did a lil smooth talking with the hispanic chick from before and here we are.

I ignored her and continued putting on my clothes making sure I had everything I came with. She started rambling about some random shit ain't nobody wanted to hear so I took it upon myself to leave.

Once I was outside her complex I got into my car and drove off. My mind was still occupied with Durk and his soft lips. Danm that gotta be one of the best kisses I've ever had.
The way our tounges connected like we were sharing one voice. Everything about it had me hooked, I can just imagine what his hole-

Yeah I'm too horny for this.

I pull off to a corner store somewhere around my street. I was feening for some Pringles so once I got in I headed for the back. While I was tryna find the right flavor I heard the bell ring and giggling enter the store. Deciding to be nosey I looked up to see two dudes walk in pretty close together.

As they walk over to the other side near the fridges I see the bigger nigga slap the other males ass. I scrunched my face up not in disgust but, in shock of how they could be so bold to that in a public area like this.

Like I said before I ain't got no problem with gay people but to other niggas that shit is a good enough reason to put a hole in you. Its sadly the world we live in. Niggas gon make a scene over a gay person but deep down have gay tendencies themselves, it never adds up.

Once I find the flavor I want I head for check out. I nod at the Asian dude before heading out. I fuck with him for the most part, he always let me and Polo come and get a free pack of backwoods when we were younger.

As I was walking to my car my phone rang, I take a look at the ID and see Keefs name pop up. Why is this nigga calling me?

"Yeah?" I answer once I get in the car.