𝗗 𝗥 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧

|Omniscient|

Von ran behined the car using it as shield for the the bullets that were flying through the air. He took out a clip and loaded it into his gun.

POW! POW!

The guns went as bullets were fired from both sides. It was late at night maybe 3am and all you could hear was mayhem. This week King had planned a series of different attacks on the Gangster Deciples. Originally the Deciples all worked together as one but a huge disagreement changed all that. Now all they do is fire bullets at each other, Von wouldn't hold it pass them to kill Cheif.

Thump. Thump. The bodies dropped dead on the concrete one by one. Unfortunately some of these men wouldn't be going home tonight but, they knew that already.

"Call the clean up crew." Von said to Polo using his shirt to wipe off the splatters of blood on his face.

Von took a look around the area seeing only corspe taking it over. While looking around he noticed a familiar face, he walked up to the body and bent down near to make sure he wasn't trippin.

There goes another one of his brothers.

Von let out a deep breath before making out a cross on his dead friends chest then pointing to the sky. He looked at his brother one last time before standing up and hopping into the passengers side of the truck.

||Durk Derrick Banks||

I checked my messages for the fifth time this hour to see if Dayvon had texted. And of course like the many other times I checked there was nothing.

It's really bad for me to be this worried about a nigga who doesn't give a fuck about me. Whatever is going on between us is nothing but us being confused. He's not gay so it doesn't matter anyways. As for me....I don't know what I am.

"Pass the blunt nigga you been hogging that shit for ten minutes now." Lontrell spoke hitting my shoulder.

I shrugged him off passing the blunt to Dom instead of him. He smacked his lips getting up from the couch to go roll his own.

"So where Dia at?" Dominique asked taking an inhale of the blunt.

"Ion know, I think she out with that Misha girl or sum." I replied.

"Forreal?" I nodded my head.

"They barely know each other....and isn't she an opp."

"Yeah but, Misha don't know nothing about us so, she couldn't know that she's an opp herself." I shrug trying to somewhat defend Dia's actions. To be honest it didn't sit right wimme ethier but I wasn't gonna go tell her who she can hang out with.

"Alright, whatever you say." Dom said leaning back into the couch. "We suppose to all meet up at Ma's crib anyways so I'll talk to her then." He continued.

"Ok." I responded just as Sheisty was coming back into the room.

"What yall nigglets talkin' bout?" Sheisty asked jumping over the couch.

"We actually bout to head to Ma's place." Dom said probably not wanting to talk about the subject anymore.

"Ok cool. Le'go then." Trell said making all of us get up.

After many arguments and stops later we made it to Mama Niques house. When we walked in she was in the kitchen cooking so we took our place at the round table and just started a small conversation. India had walked in a little bit after with Misha by her side.

Deep down I was kind of hoping Von would walk in too but I knew that wouldn't happen. I haven't seen him since he left my house with no warning and that was about a week ago.