𝗦 𝗣 𝗘 𝗘 𝗗 𝗟 𝗜 𝗠 𝗜 𝗧

||Durk Derrick Banks||

I dribbled the ball underneath my leg before fliching to the right and to throw off my defender then passing it to Meelo. He ran up somewhere around the 3 pointer line before shooting the ball. When it passed through the hoop our team cheered giving Meelo some quick bro hugs.

As everyone made their way back to the benches I noticed Von talking to some nigga who we were playing against. Instead of going over there I decided I would finally talk to Meelo about things.

"So I heard you got a lil boyfriend." Meelo yellow ass went completely red.

"He ain't my boyfriend. We just friends." He responded.

"Mhm...have you told him how you felt yet?"

"Have you told the skunk nigga how you feel?" He snapped back turning the question around on me.

I scrunched up my face, "Who Von? You crazy nigga."

"Says the one robbing a nigga he fuck wit." That alone made me slap Meelo real hard upside the head.

"How you know bout that huh?" I raised my voice.

"You know Khalil can't keep his mouth closed." He said rubbing his head.

I smacked my lips before yelling for Meelo to get in the car. He really starting to piss me the fuck off. "Von we out." I said drawing his attention away from whoever he was yelling to on the phone.

"Find them niggas." He ordered before hanging up and walking up to the car with me.

"Yall tryna get some food." Meelo spoke from the back seat.

Von stayed silent paying no mind so I just decided to pull into the Chick-fil-A drive through. We ordered our food and headed back to the crib.

"Khalil finna pick you up in a few." I said putting my trash away. Meelo nodded his head moving to the living room. I stared at Von who sat across from me staring focusing on his phone. He hadn't said anything since we got back from the court and it's been bothering me somewhat.

"Von." He didn't reply.

"Dayvon." I said again but still got no response, not even a glare. I sighed getting up from the stool at the counter and going into the back rooms.

I would love to say things with Von have been going smoothly but it's not. Meelo was definitely right, I'm crazy for messing with Von like he ain't an opp. Shit, I've probably betrayed the nigga more times then cops have.

I don't know what imma do about this whole situation but all I know is Jr's going to be avenged one way or another.

After thirty minutes a knock on my door is heard and Von appears at the doorway. He steps inside closing the door behined him and sits on the bed next to me looking around my room. The room was covered in framed album covers of some of my favorite artist such as Meek Mill, Moneybagg Yo, XXXTentacion and etc.

As my eyes roamed I caught the picture of me and Jr. from a couple years ago sitting on my nightstand. I quickly faced it down going back to doing nothing.

"That Milo nigga left a few minutes ago..." Von started making eye contact with me. I nodded my head not sure where he wanted to take this conversation.

"Come hea' real quick." He said licking his lips. I gave him a face before giving in and placing myself on his lap.

"I ain't been giving you much attention lately and that's my fault." He said placing a few kisses on my neck.

"We ain't together so it don't really matter." I shrugged trying to be petty as a way of slight revenge.

Von smacked his lips, "Durk you know I can't-"

"Yeah I know." I breathed out frustrated deciding to get up off his lap. Instead though he grabbed my waist pulling me back down.

"Durkio wassup with you? I'm tryna have a conversation with you and you trippin for what?"

I stared at him contemplating weather to communicate or not. The thing about Von is he's so fucking bipolar, just a minute ago he was ignoring me like I just ate all his food with no remorse and now he tryna act all lovey dovey. I feel like Dayvon's failing to realize that we in this situation cause of him and though I definitely played a part, I was not the pursuer. I wish he would just realize that I'm also trying to figure everything out as well and that he not the only questioning themselves.

Shit I probably have it harder then him. Imagine messing with your brothers indirect killer, shit is wack. Yeah me and Von both going through shit tryna get ourselves together but the difference between us two is that one of us doesn't have the constant fear in their mind that everything they're doing up till now and the future will be there down fall.

I get off of Von's lap crossing my arms over my chest. I can't keep doing this to my self- to Jr.

"Von you should go." I breath out. He stares at me shocked trying to figure me out.

"You serious Durkio?" He questioned.

"Dont call me that." I responded letting him know I wasn't playing. He continued to stare at me letting a flicker of hurt pass through his eyes.

"Bet." He said getting up off the bed and walking pass me. He left the room and made his way to the front of the apartment. I watched him get further and further away slowly regretting it each second. He stayed still at the door waiting for me to stop him but when the silence stayed still he opened the door walking out before slamming it shut.

It's for the best...this all for you Jr.