chp5

"Mom, I'll get you some more rice."

"Alright, dear."

"Dad, I'll help you with that."

"O-oh thank you, sweetheart."

"Mom, I got my salary from the new job I was working at, this should cover up all of our expenses."

"T-thank you, dear."

-

"You think something is up with our daughter?"

"What? With the money or her being helpful?"

"No, I meant that she has done nothing but use her voice, and it's concerning."

"It's fine dear, maybe she just wanted to speak with people normally now."

"I know, but remember what the doctor said? Too much of it and it will irritate her throat, and that concerns me."

"Hmm....I'll go talk to her about it."

A monotone footstep was heard on the floorboard of their apartments.

"Sweetheart, may I ask you something?"

"Hmm? What is it, dad?" Y/n turn around from the dishes she was washing and focus on her father.

"You....well....you've to use your voice in the entire night, is something wrong?" Her father asks in concern for her deaf daughter. But she just smiled.

"I'm alright dad, I'm just pr-" 

"Hey, hey, honey, honey!"

Blood started to seep out of Y/n nose, as her father grabbed the nearest cloth and blocked furthermore trying to come out of Y/n nose.

This usually happens to her when she's stressed, exhausted or maybe from her vocal cords irritation.

Both parents brought their child on the sofa and begged her to calm herself down as she was still trying to get up and do the dishes.

"Calm down now honey, your father already finished them, so please, take a rest for a while."

The silence was heard, till Y/n brought her hand and started to gesture to her mom.

*alright*

-

"RUN FOR IT!" 

Sprinting as fast as we can, as if our life depended on it, a huge amount of doll people began chasing us with a blade in their hands.

"Santa Claus must be close now."

You know, I might start to hate Christmas after this, because of that damn devil Santa.

"Shit, Y/n! Use this and try to lessen the dolls that are coming after us!" Turning around to Aki's voice to see he has passed his sword to me, grabbing it in mid-air while looking at him dumbfounded.

"I don't know how to use a sword!"

"Just swing it around! Kon!"

Focusing back on the dolls, seeing them getting to close to us as the others use their kon while denji and power are beating them like normal people.

Swinging the blade on their neck, cutting through it successfully. Ok, maybe this will be easy to use this kind of weapon.

My eyes twitch as I hear something towards us, whatever they are, they're sure are fast.

"Y/n! Defend Angel Nakamura!"

They're coming. Running as fast I can to the angel boy, a gleam went past my eye as I brought Aki's sword to the level of our chest, hearing something clash into it.