chp8

"Mom, dad."

"Yes, dear/sweetheart?"

"Could you give me some dating advice?"

My father choked on the chicken, having me stand up and handing him a glass of water.

"Honey, our girl finally found someone! My daughter is all grown up!" My father jumps up and down with a big smiled plaster on his face, while my mom is also in tears.

"So, what kind of man is he?" My mom asks me and my dad looks eager to know.

"Umm... it's a...she..."

-

"A she huh?"

My dad stood up in a quick manner making the chair scrape the floor board in an ugly way.

"D-dad, I'm s-sorry..." my voice was already cracking, I kneel down on our wooden flooring bending my top half till my forehead reaches my floor, knowing now that I have a possibility to be disowned or kick out of the house.

I can hear his load footsteps coming towards me, shutting both if my eyelids getting ready to be possible slap or kick or even worse get thrown out of the house.

"Get up." My dad sternly spoke.

I don't want to angry him more, so I got up still I reaches his level but still kept my head low. I was then surprised with an warm comforting two pairs of arms.

"I'm so happy for you my little girl."

"W-what?"

"I don't care who you date or be with forever, as long as I see my girl happy, I'm happy to."

"Thank you dad.."

"Now take out your notes cause this is something important you will be taking."

"Huh?"

"First!"

"Get her flowers every day."

"Also chocolate."

"And also chocolate."

"Oo! Get her like underwear."

"Honey no."

"Aw, well how about taking her to a love hotel-"

"No, our daughter is not interested in those types of "play" kids do this kind of days."

"Play?" I questioned them adding a tilt to my head. I've been sitting beside them, doing nothing but taking notes of what to do when you get a your first lover.

"What's this play?"

"I-its nothing sweetheart, those are just child plays." My mom sweat and smiles.

'Their acting suspicious...maybe I'll know it when I grow old more.'

-

It was the next morning and just like I expected, the first thing that I feel in the morning was a massive headache.

Although my morning wasn't really good, the thought of Makima being my girlfriend, somewhat overwhelmingly exciting.

Bringing what my parents said to me get,  got her a small box of chocolate, because I don't wanna drawn attention to the HQ. Also the thing that quanxi showed me were...eh...questionable if I may say. I don't even know how do I even describe it.

I arrived outside Makima's office and knocked on her formally.

"Makima, may I come in?"

"Sure."