chp23

"How did I meet you three?" I inquired.

After Makima consoled me in the park, I returned back to my parents' apartment. And, as any loving parent would be, they were concerned for my well-being. I quickly apologized, explaining that I simply needed some fresh air.

Denji, still eating, inquired, "What do you mean by that?"

"Did you abduct me? Force me to join?"

"Ah..." says Power, perplexed by my presence.

"You joined us because you wanted to, and what do you mean by kidnapped? Force, and who brought you?" Aki explained. "You joined because you said it would help your parents with the payment, and we first met you there. Your acting strange today."

I joined because I felt compelled to? And that's how I met them?

"So...no...lizard there's monster?"

"Lizard monster? Are you sure you're not sick or something?" Denji asked, chomping down on a pizza slice.

"Let her be Denji; it's probably due to the cold."

"Please inform my mum and dad that I'm going to relax in my room now?"

"Yep."

"Yeah sure."

"No problemo."

'Makima....I'm sorry for making you wait for so long...'

"Please forgive me, mom and dad, denji, aki and power, I hope we can meet again." I said, ready to give up everything in my life.

Locking my room door, grabbing a scissors near by and began making cuts around my neck, shoulder and leg. There. A black smoke emerged out of my wounds forming to a devil who's now standing right in front of me.

"You again i see...tell me something."

"Just what are you willing to do for this 'her'. You are jus a fool in her sight."

"What AM i willing to do? I will do anything.." I croak followed by dried laugh.

"I am ready to sacrifice myself just to see her even if it's a second."

"I'm willing to travel every LAST dimension you devils have created! I WILL KILL MYSELF IF I CAN'T EVEN SAY A PROPER GOOD BYE TO 'HER'!"

"IF YOU THINK SHE IS FOOLING ME. THEN I'LL GLADLY BE THAT FOOL!"

I shout. My throat hurts, my eyes are red, my voice is trembling. I kneel down near the servant, gripping his black cloak with my trembling hand.

"Please....I don't care how short my time is...just let me see her..one last time"

"Hmf...Remember 5 minutes...and then..."

"..Times up.."

-

Deep within the world of the living, there is always a shadow part in this bright world we live in that nobody knows about. And it's not close to calling it hell, it's much worse than.

"La...la la...na na~.na.na.."

A red-haired was laying down humming a song she once heard from the girl she loves. And every second she kept on singing it trying so hard not to forget about the tune.

"La..la..la~"

The red-haired gaze above the darkness, there nothing to glance at other than darkness, but if you close your eyes you'll still see the same, but this time, you can imagine a little world where you wish to be happy with.