chp6

Should I be happy or petrified at this point?

It got rid of the bite marks but...

Surrounded but nothing but darkness, astronaut bladder spilling over, and grass below our feet with fingers and to top it all off, doors above us and a skeleton creature having sliced all of our arms.

I should quit this job the next day.

"Lord chainsaw!"

It's pointless if aki uses his so-called "kon" without any hand gesture to do his hand, so our only chance of trying to defeat that weird thing is denji.

"Beam...was it?" Pushing myself more to  my natural limit, already tastings the metallic flavour seeping in my throat.

"Yeah?"

"Help me out trying to wake up denji, he's our only way out of this."

"Got it."

At the right moment, blood starts to fall out of my mouth and nose. Beam bit off a bit of his skin and we began to pour it into Denji's mouth.

Gritting the string piece attached to Denji's chest, I pulled it with my bare teeth hearing the sounds of a chainsaw engine starting. Hopes filled up my eyes but every hopes have to be cut at a blink of an eye.

"Nice..."

"Y/n! Look out!"

Before I knew it, I was flying over, the lasting effect my eyes have seen is my half body falling over.

'Looks like.....my time was today after all...'

-

"Wake up....wake...up...."

My eyes fluttered open showing my dark hazel pupils and I was deam with nothing but darkness. I was in the middle of nowhere.

A black shadowy creature stood in front of me with no human-like figure in.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Hehe, remember when that fiend bit your arm? The last thing she ate was a finger of mine, her teeth were a little bit covered with my fresh blood so it already went into your vessel. Great isn't it?"

Fear began to wrap my eyes, as a thought of me being a mindless and soulless fiend with be-

"Aren't I dead?"

"Ohh..so you remember huh...well not, like the place your body was in finally returned to the human world, and no, you're still alive."

"Really? Thank go-

"IF! you make a contract with me.... granting you immortality, regeneration, strength, power and so much more will be a dream come true for anyone like you." The black smoke leans closer to my face as it whispers so many things that sound like a god could do.

"So...what's your answer....?" They lean closer to my face, eager to know my answer, expecting me to accept it in an instant.

"......no."

A good breath of silence was heard, till the voice snapped at me.

"What did you say?"

"I said no. Look, I am not greedy for powers or immortality, I have been preparing my time for this day since I was a little kid, knowing not many life could have a long-lasting. But I'm sorry, I'd rather be dead than feasting on some strength I got from an unknown voice."

"How dare you! Do you know how many people would want this kind of opportunity?!"

"Yes?"

"I can't believe a mere mortal like you would have my blood of the 3rd servant devil!"