CHAPTER TWO

Ranboo's POV:

I awoke to a pounding in my head. Where am I..? I squinted and moved my head to look around. I tried to get up but was pulled down by chains around my wrists(so edgy).

The memories of Schlatt and Tommy rushed to my head like waves,"How long have I been out..?"

I watched as the door at the front of the room opened to reveal a guard, following the man himself.

"Why do you look so pissed?" He asked.

I clenched my teeth,"Take a while guess, Schlatt."

"Oh come on friend, why don't you trust me? I saved you," He walked towards me then squatted down to get to my level.

"I'm still not your friend, and you never. Saved me."

"Uhm, last time I checked, I was the one who got you through the force field," He opened his mouth.

"That doesn't matter! You kidnapped me!"

"I just need you for a few things, that's all," Schlatt cracked his knuckles.

"Like what," I hissed.(oo hes a snake now)

"I know about your powers, you're very interesting. very.." he dramatically paused,"powerful."

"How so? I don't have any powers. I'm normal. just like you," I raised my eyebrow.

He gripped my chin and stared into my eyes,"Don't act stupid. I saw the footage of the encounter that you had with Dream."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I spit in his face.

His grip only got stronger," You're shaking." He chuckled," Riddle me this, why did you talk about the enderman that day?"

"What 'enderman', I don't know what that is."

"You're THAT stupid?! How can you not remember!?" He let go and rubbed between his brows. "I'll just show you the footage. It seems you're too incompetent," He spat.

And with that he stormed out of the room. This man is hideous. not even his residents know about this! "Tch.."

The shorter man came back in with an ipad,"You better watch this or you're dead. Don't. Turn your head."

I gave a huff and watched the footage(a huff and a puff and BLOW UR HOUSE IN).

I sat through the video of Dream and I arguing. It finished as Schlatt spoke,"Spike your memory? Hm?"

His eyes stabbed daggers into me,"So what if it does? What are you gonna do about it?"

He got up and looked down at me,"You're going to work for me. We're going to find out what you can do exactly."

He motioned at a guard as he walked to the door. The guard whispered without making eye contact with me,"I'm sorry for this.." I raised a brow then saw a bucket of water splashing on me. (so edgy😩)

I writhed in pain as the water seeped into my skin and burned me. I breathed heavily and heard Schlatt," This is what happens when you mess with me."

They walked out to leave me suffering. I moved my position to get as far away from the water as I could. I couldn't help but let tears fall from my eyes. I tried to ignore the sting from them," This is okay.. It'll be okay." I convinced myself. (i've been planning this part but i dunno how to write it 😜✌️).

(i have way too much fun writing this story🧍)

SCHLATTS POV: (yeah didn't expect THAT now did you)