CHAPTER NINE

Ranboo's POV:(my phone internet sucks ass so I can't do anything on it 😭😭 nothing i text will even send 🧍 i literally have two bars right now)

I teleported back to Tubbo and gave him the rundown of what happened," But everything's fine now."

"So George is okay? He wasn't bitten or anything, right?" Tubbo leaned forward.

I shook my head and slumped my shoulders," No, he's fine."

"Are you okay? Are you tired again? Your posture is making you look like a crescent moon," He joked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. All this teleporting and walking is just getting me a little tired, nothing bad," I put my hands out.

"Then what's with your posture? I realized you've always been like that and I'm curious," He looked into my eyes.

I quickly turned my head and covered my face with my arms," I just feel awkward all the time.. Since I'm the tallest I just feel out of place, and that everyone is always looking at me... And now, I don't have my mask. I just don't feel right."

"Is that it? You just feel awkward?" I nodded, keeping my eyes away.

"Ranboo, we can get new glasses for you, I know you already have the mask. If it makes you comfortable," He reached his arm to my shoulder.

"Really? I wouldn't want to be of any trouble just for this or anything!" I uncovered my face.

"For the millionth time, no, you wouldn't be of any trouble. If it'll make you feel better I want to support you in that. I'm sure everyone will," He flashed a gentle smile.

"Tubbo, why are you so nice to me?" I asked out of the blue.

"What kind of a question is that?" He furrowed his brows.

I sat down on my bed," I've heard from everyone else that you were really hard to befriend, and that you never trusted anyone." "So why am I different?"

"I dunno Ranboo it's just— I could feel there was something different about you. Of course I was still a little cautious when we first met but we grew to be friends very fast," He explained.

"But I'm dangerous! Everyone else thinks so, it might as well be true," I held my hands together.

"It doesn't matter what they say, I think you're a badass. Think of it, you can do so much cool stuff! You're 10 times better than people like that!" He tried to improve my mood.

"But you love those people. You've known them for so much longer than me, especially Tommy," I pressed my lips together. (lips is such a weird word)

"Just because you have a long bond with someone doesn't mean you can't make new bonds. I care about you guys equally," He assured me.

(i'm having writer's block again and it sucks😭)

"But why?"

"What do you mean 'why'? You're so cool! You can do all this cool stuff and—" I cut him off.

"So you only like me because of the stuff I can do?" My voice began to shake as I put on a confused face.

"What? NO! I didn't mean it like that! I think you have this awesome personality too! It's not all about the things you can do!" He was defensive.

"No, no I get it! It just sometimes feels like I'm only here; with the group, to be used. Because of my powers and stuff, y'know?" I looked at the floor.