CHAPTER SIX

❗️CW AND TW: Talk about/ having panic attacks, previous injuries/scars❗️

Ranboo's POV:

I watched as the curtain hiding me opened to reveal Tubbo, with Dream behind. "Heh..Hi.."

Tubbo yelped," YOU WORRIED US SO BAD!! WE THOUGHT YOU RAN AWAY OR EVEN WORSE DIED!! YOU DICKHEAD!"

I flinched from the sudden noise," Please quiet down.. My head is killing me."

He quickly stood in front of me, standing at my level and held my hands, "Are you okay? Like I said we were worried about you. Dream went to your room and you weren't there! Plus your lights were turning off and on last night!"

"Really?" My voice hushed.

"Do you not remember?" Tubbo furrowed his brows.

I innocently shook my head," The last thing I remember is being found by Quackity."

"Well, you kept turning your lights back on. But we knew you couldn't walk. So we came searching for you, And Quackity said you went to him all of a sudden and started having a fucking panic attack!"

"Yeah..."

"He said you were going everywhere, like showing up in one place then appearing in the other. Do you think it was.. Teleportation?" He looked at the newly found scars on my hands.

"I-I dunno, I had my eyes closed. But I guess I could feel something. besides the panic part.." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Which is..?" He matches his tone to mine.

"It's like I could feel the air change when I was moving, except I wasn't moving." I explained, muffled by his shoulder.

Tubbo moved his eyes to Dream as a 'what do I do now?'. Dream shrugged and gestured back to me.

"It's like you guys are telepathic or something.." "I can tell you're thinking to each other."

Dream scoffed and closed the curtain. "I see you got new bandages on and stuff, does it feel better?" Tubbo rested his head on top of mine.

"A lot better actually, Amy's really nice. She's the one who helped me," I answered.

"Is she the one who's talking to Dream right now?" I could feel his chest vibrate when he spoke.

I hummed before sighing. "I need to tell you something..." I lifted my head and looked him in the eye.

"That doesn't sound good, what happened?" He moved to hold below my shoulders (i dunno what tf it's called and i'm not looking it up).

"Can you get Dream? He should be here too. It's extremely important," I lowered my head a little from being tired.

He got up and called Dream in then sat again,"Okay, what did you need to tell us?"

"You know how you guys killed Schlatt? And how he got me through the border?" I asked.

They nodded. "Yeah, so what? everything is starting to turn for the better," Dream put his hands together.

"You didn't let me finish," My voice was hoarse. "Since he created that border. And now he's dead. That means the border is gone."

"Oh shit," They said in unison.

"Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, OH SHIT!!" Tubbo stood up.