CHAPTER TEN

HELLO PEOPLE OF WATTPAD LAND so i'm writing a new story and i'm still gonna try and upload this one aswell so expect the upload "schedule" will be more wonky and different and stuff

so yeah 👍

Ranboo's POV:

It's been a few days since Tubbo started talking about the border thing and he's still going on about it. Now the whole group knows about his plan. fun..

Tubbo has been bombarding me about everything. It's almost becoming annoying at this point," But I really think you can do it! You're magic! I'm so sure you can!" He went on.

"Fine!! If you want me to do it so badly! I'll try it! Are you happy?" I snapped.

"YEEEESSSS!!!" He threw his arms up.

"We can try it today! We can get the group together and try it!" He exclaimed and took out his phone.

I watched as he typed in a group chat of everyone. "Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and ran out the door.

"aA—" We rushed out to the nonexistent border.

We stood and waited for everyone. When they came, Dream spoke up," So why did you call us here? You weren't very specific."

"I think that Ranboo can put up the border. He's magic like Schlatt was! So what if he can do it?" He gestured to me.

It grew to be very awkward at the moment. Everyone was going back and forth on the situation. I was standing very awkward, hunching my back. I bit my lip and stared at the grass.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine and realized it's Tubbo," C'mon, it's not that big of a deal. I'm sure you can do it."

I took a deep breath," Yeah, okay. But.. How would I do it? I'm not like an expert on this or anything."

"Just go with your instincts, you can do this," Dream reassured.

I sighed and sat in front of where the border was. I squeezed my eyes shut as everyone sat behind me. (i'm running out of ideas but i have some plans for the ending 😉)

I put my hands in front of me and took a shaky breath. I thought I could feel something until I opened my eyes to reveal nothing happened.

I got up and looked back at everyone," I'm sorry, it didn't work." "I don't know what to do."

"That's okay, we can always just take turns protecting this place. We don't mind, right guys?" Tubbo put his hand on my shoulder and looked at everyone else.

They all nodded and had sympathetic looks on their faces. I stared at the ground then pushed them out of the way, walking back into town.

They all hate you

You're useless

You can't do anything right

You disappointed everyone

"Shut up.." I mumbled as I kept walking. I put my hands over my ears and kept walking. The thoughts only got louder and louder.

You're a monster.

"No I'm not!" I finally got into town and ran home. I felt a sting under my eyes and realized it was from my tears. I stormed into my room and slammed the door shut.