CHAPTER 11 (alternate ending)

Ranboo's POV:

I sat on my bed listening to some of my favorite music. It's difficult when you have two screaming people downstairs yelling at a show. I have a headache...

I keep trying to sleep but nothings working. I get up and change my shirt into a black hoodie. I make my way downstairs, trying to not fall.

"Hey guys i'm gonna go on a walk," I gestured to the door with my thumb.

"Okay! Keep me updated with your phone, make sure to be safe. If you die I'll kill you again!" Tubbo turned around and threatened me.

I put my hands up," Okay, okay! I get it! I'll be back."

I opened the door and ducked under the frame for the millionth time. I inhaled and felt the soft breeze hit my face. I took a stroll downtown and got sprayed with a water gun by mistake. Well that wasn't pleasant.

I hid behind a building and used my phone camera to see how bad the burns were. Nothing too bad.. Still hurts though. I started to feel different and felt a sting in my head. This can't be because of the water. I held my head and squeezed my eyes shut, leaning against the building and falling down.

What is this?! I hate it!

I gave in and the feeling took over. I felt almost empty. I couldn't feel anything. No thoughts were going on in my head. All I could hear was.. Dream? My body started walking while I was trapped in my own head. I was going through town and emotionlessly walked to the border.

I was met with Dream standing where it used to stand. "About time you get here," He crossed his arms. I spoke in a language he couldn't understand.

"Weirdo," He hissed.(kitty cat once again🐈)

Dream stopped a moment to take out his phone. He looked like he was messaging someone, or multiple people.

We waited, standing there for about 15 minutes until the whole group came. "Guys I found Ranboo near where the border was, did any of you know about this." I was faced away from everyone but couldn't hear well due to everything being muffled.

"Ranboo told Tommy and I that he was going on a walk, I didn't expect him to come all the way out here," He answered.

Tubbo walked up to me and took my sleeve and turned me around. He took a sharp inhale," You guys see this too, right?" He turned to everyone.

Technoblade waved his hand in front of my face," His eyes are purple, he wasn't always like this, was he?" He then stepped back.

"Dream, is there something you're not telling us?" Philza stepped up to Dream.

"Guys step back, I'm sure he's fine," Dream pushed Tubbo back.

"Do you have something to do with this?!" Tubbo exclaimed and pointed at Dream.

"What?! No! I don't know anything! I was doing a perimeter check of the town!" He threw his hands up.

George spoke," But you said you had to 'check on something'." "You never specified you would be coming here," He added.

"Are you accusing me of doing this? I wouldn't do anything like this!" He was defensive.

Tubbo came up to me again and touched the fabric of my sleeve," Ranboo, can you hear me? Do you know who I am?"

I never let out a response. Dream came close and shoved Tubbo away, letting him fall," Stay away from him! He could be dangerous!"

"Oof!" Tubbo's fall could be heard but Tommy helped him back up.