chapter 2

Somewhere in Mumbai:

In a mansion:

Time: 12:36 am

  A boy is working on his laptop in his study room with his study glasses.  Just then sm1 entered in to his study room.

Sm1: siddharth... It's freaking 1 am when will u sleep??
Sid: just 5 mins Di....

(So sm1 is vaish and that boy is ofcourse siddharth aka Sid )

Vaish: no more excuses.... Shut down Ur lap top right now and go to sleep or else u re not going to office from Tomorrow I will check everything......
Sid: no Di... I am going...

He quickly closed his laptop. Hugged vaish said good night and left to his room. Just then abhi came there....

Abhi: didn't he sleep till now?? Vaishu...
Vaish: yes abhi. Just now he closed and went to his room.
Abhi: this boy is giving us a headache.
Vaish: let's go and sleep tomorrow we both have our works. He isn't gonna change.

And they left to their room and slept. 

Sid's pov

Siddharth Nigam. A well known business man in all categories. I have my own empire created by my own hardwork.  All I have is this business, dada and Di. This is my world. For everyone I am cold, rude, arrogant, no feelings. People even calls me with different names in my back. Idc about what they think about me all I care about is only about my dada and Di. That's it. I don't think and I don't care about others not even about my own feelings.... Tbh I already forgot about thinking about myself, my feelings and emotions. When ma died my whole life died too.... Everyone thinks that I am reason even me too.... Dada, Di knows it too they just don't blame me coz they think I will be sad, upset and will go in to my own self like depression. But the think they don't know is I am already started feelings alone, depressed. Maa. She is the only one who used to take care of me. Di too takes care about me but still I miss maa....

End of pov

  Thinking all this. He don't know when he slept....

Avu:

  Her train stopped at a station. She got down took her luggage and shifted to an auto and went into a hotel took a room for a day in a hope that to the job which she applied tomorrow may be can get selected.

She freshed up and changed her  clothes and prayed to God. She  stared at the watch

Time: 3:47 am.

She  laid down on the bed and sleep took over her as her eye lids are heavy as they need rest too....

She woke up and stared at the watch.

Time: 7:39 am.

She opened her mail hoping that she will get a reply from the company which she applied for her job and she got the mail telling her that come for an interview by 10:00 am.

Avu's POV

I immediately freshed up, prayed to God skipped the breakfast as usual. Their no-one cares if I eat or not here no-one are there..... I shrugged off those thoughts took the essential documents required for the interview and locked the room, informed to the receptionist and left to the office by an auto.

  NIGAM EMPIRE

I stared at the building for few mins and went inside and showed my mail to the receptionist.

Receptionist: wait over the waitlist area till your name comes ms.
Avu: sure...

I went towards the waiting area and saw over more than 25 girls with a heavy make up sitting there.... I took a seat praying silently to the god in mind.

Sm1: miss avneet Kaur.

I stood up and nodded at him and followed him.

To be continued.....!

There will be starting few short chapters at starting eventually they will be long....

Hope u are liking the plot and book.

Like
Comment
Follow