chapter 17

Avu's pov

Idk how,why and when but I started trusting him.

Siddharth...

This one name is bringing a smile on my face. A genuine smile.

The way he asked me to be his friend yesterday and how he got know to that I am not uncomfortable in sharing the next part. After telling him everything yesterday my mind relaxed alot. It's like a weight is lifted off from my shoulder. The pain and the tears I shed are slowly coming back to me in the form of happiness. I am know started to be happy to be treated by everyone. They all wanted me and they need me. Their love and care tells me that. They want me too move on in my life which I am doing now and the conversation I had with siddu yesterday after what I told him increased my trust, respect and admiration on him more......

Flashback.....

   After I told him everything he is just sitting here gritting his teeth by the look on his eyes every sane man can say that he is angry may be furious.

Avu: I know it's not finished and he is not going to live me easily. So that's why this running away and hiding thing..... Idk what can I do.
Sid: avi look.... I can call u avi. Right?

I nodded looking down suddenly feeling shy by the nick name.

Sid: avi. U don't need to be scared of anything. We all are here with you. I am here with u. I will be always with u....

I smiled listening his determined voice.

Avu: thanks siddu.

He looked shocked as even I choose him a nick name.

Avu: what? Can't I give u a nick name??

He grinned shaking his head. I danced Victoriously in my mind as he isn't angry anymore.

Sid: u can call me with any name....
Avu: only I can....

I said faking his determined tone and we both bursted out laughing hearing my tone......

Flashback......

Thinking about that talk brought a smile again on my face. I am staying here with everyone. Dada strictly said us to stay here so I and Reem are shifted  here only....

Currently, we are seating in the living room. Siddu and bhai are discussing about something related to business. Dada, Reem, bhabhi and I are just talking randomly. As it's already evening. We all dk what to do....

Vaish: Abhi. Let's go somewhere......
Avu: didu. U shouldn't travel much
Vaish: but we can go here also right. I am feeling so suffocated sitting in the house and nothing doing......

She whined. We all chuckled. She looked angrily at us. Oops! Pregnancy hormones....

Vaish: u all laughing at my misery. How could u all do that???
Avu: we are not laughing at your misery didu.
Vaish:then what?
Avu: didu. Ok! We will go out. Happy?
Vaish: yes...!

We all decided to go to Marine drive as it is near to us. Dada and didu in one car and we four members in car reached Marine drive. The view is just wow!!!!

We stayed there enjoying sunset

We stayed there enjoying sunset. My mind is peace ful rn.

Suddenly! Sid came and sat beside me.

Sid: what are you thinking avi?
Avu: it feels so peaceful here looking at sunset and being with u all. It's helping me forget about my life.
Sid: always don't think about that only.... Just live in present and enjoy your little moment.

He is telling me that but he is also suffering from something. My heart is saying that to me and also I can see it in his eyes...

Avu: u re telling me to live in present then why are thinking about ur past siddu??

He looked at me shock.

Avu: I know. U can see what there in my eyes and also vice versa I can what is there in your eyes too.... I understand may be something happened to u in ur past. It's just fate uk. Everything happens for a reason.

He looked at me with a strange twinkle in his eyes. I too looked at him. We were staring at eachother with such a intensity that at one point I broke the eye lock feeling shy.

I thought to change the topic.

Avu: u know siddu. I never thought the heartless, rude, arrogant and hardcore businesses man will become my best friend. Look how lucky I am.....

I said to him smirking.  He chuckled.

Sid: I too never knew that I can be friends with girls too...

I chuckled. We all are just chit chatting like this till night. I just want moment to freeze here only no problems, no tension, no responsibilities nothing.......

Sid: what are your dreams avi?

My dreams? Noone asked me about it....

Avu: I don't have any dreams. I never had. Idk will I able to make them true....

He looked at me like promising something.....

Sid: it's time for u to dream..... I am here beside u. To make them true......

I didn't know those words will effect me so much..... I looked at him in awe.....

We all then retired to our rooms after dinner

We all then retired to our rooms after dinner. Today after alot of years I slept smiling thinking my life is changing......

~Author~

  Avneet is trying to over come the trauma she is going on with the help of people now around her..... Especially sid is helping her so much..... she started to dream and sid started to make her dream true.... It's a new phase in their life. They endured and still enduring pain. Both are being eachother's medicine without their knowledge, without their consent.

Avu trying to dream about her future she forgot about her past, present.

Sid in the process of trying to make avu's dream in real. He forgot about the trauma he is going through.... Finally!!! He started moving on in his life......

Their lives started with pain but it is not going to end with pain too.....

The one who is suffering today will be the one who will be happy tomorrow......

It's just the beginning of a beautiful journey.......

To be continued........