chapter 13

Sid's pov

Right now! We are waiting for avneet to wake up as she is unconscious. I thought only I was suffering but now she is suffering too infact she is suffering more than me. Even idk about dad's love but dada showed me what dad's love is even though he didn't get dad's love. He never felt sad about it and tried to show the dad's love to me. That's why I respect and love him so much though I fight with him sometimes and will team up against bhabhi to tease and prank him but I love him the most after my maa!

But here the situation with her is totally different from beginning she lacked dad's love and I never saw such a stubborn man ever who hates his own daughter.....

I came out of my thoughts by hearing some voices....

It's avneet's

Avu: no.... Please.... Stop.....

We all turned towards her worried. Dada and bhabhi immediately rushed towards her side and sat either side of her. She is trembling and her hands, legs started to shiver. Dada and Reem  started rubbing her hands and bhabhi started caressing her hair.

Vaish: baby! Avu... Look. Get up noone is here. Get up baby.

Di started shaking her and suddenly

Avu: NO

  She yelled and got up. She is panicked it is clearly visible on her face and she is scared too.....  Bhabhi and dada hugged her tightly and she is still shivering.

Avu: bhai. He.... He... He again came bhai.... He is back..... Again I don't want him in my life again bhai.... Plss save me plss.....

God!!! I think this matter is seriously big. I have to handle this in my own way. I should involve in this and I must. As much as I hate to admit but her tears her doing something to my heart I can't able to see tears in her eyes. The dark brown eyes when I first saw were blank with no emotions and now her eyes are showing pain and fear. I don't want that. So I will deal with this.

I slowly made my way towards her. Di and bhai broke the hug but still she is crying silently. I sat infront of her took her hand in mine. She startled.

Sid:sshhhhh! Relax. It's just me. Sid.....

I said in a soft voice and she immediately relaxed. God! She relaxed immediately wow! Idk I have an effect on her....

Don't distract u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well!

Sid: we all are with you. He is not here and he won't come too. Calm down. Take deep breath.

She started doing as I said and I too took a deep breath along with her. She calm down.

Sid: what's his name?

I saw everyone looking at me in shock and confusion but now I am only concentrating on her.

Avu: huh?!
Sid: the name of the guy avneet. Who are u so scared off???

She looked at me for a moment but then

Avu: Rahul.... Rahul Oberoi

Sid: good! Now. Take rest. Sleep. His chapter is ended in your life.

I told her determinedly and confidentiality.

She sighed and nodded.

  Aren't you forgetting something bro??!!!!

What?! Then I realised that I am holding her hands in my hands and drawing circles on them.

Shit! U idiot! What are u doing?! Trying to take advantage of her vulnerability that too infront of her and my family. Gosh!!!!!! Save me.

Warmth Of Your Soul ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara