chapter 22

Double update!!! Second last chapter!!! Enjoy.......

They are happy, content. It was their first kiss.

Sid: come. Let's go. All must be waiting for u.

Avneet hesitated

Avu: siddu. Should I come? What if again something....
Sid:(cuts her) avi. I told u right.? We will fight over this together. Don't worry. I will take care of everything. U just be my side and don't leave me.

He said firmly.she smiled and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes. Preserving the moment and also feeling of her lips on his forehead.

Avu: done

She smiled. Her eyes are twinkling like stars with happiness. Her brown eyes are shining with delight. Sid held her face in between in his hands and started caressing it. A blush crept on her cheeks. Not able to control his intense staring avneet look down shyly.

Avu: siddu.

She whispered.

Sid:  u know my name sounds so melodious when u call.

She is looking everywhere but him. His flirting is making her blush. She is enjoying it thoroughly but she won't say that to him.

Avu: are u seriously flirting with me? Here in a locked room?
Sid: I didn't lock the room. My love did.

' stupid avu. It back fired. Can't u choose ur words properly? ' thought avu.

Avu: come. Let's go I want to meet everyone.

This time he let her go for now. They went towards his car and sat together. Sid started driving. He took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Avu smiled and hold him tightly. He gave her a little squeeze and continued driving.

Ps: Ik! It's not their's

Ps: Ik! It's not their's. Just imagine it. 😉😗

They reached the mansion as everyone are present there only....

Sid: come let's go.
Avu: I am scared.
Sid: no one will say anything to u. As long as I am with u.

She nodded and they both went inside. Avneet hiding behind sid holding his hand tightly. He is giving her a little squeeze and also drawing small circles backside of her hand.

Sid: dada.

He called after coming into the living room. Everyone came to the living room as sid is taller than avu. Noone saw her.

Abhi: didn't u find her?

Avneet slowly came forward still holding his hand and looking to the ground.

Everything is silent. Avneet looked up and saw that everyone are looking at her with tears in their eyes. She looked at sid. He nodded. She ran towards vaishu and hugged her. Vaish hugged her back and started crying.