chapter 15

It's my brother's birthday today.....

So u re getting an update and also I am moving to hostel will update the chapter on Sunday or next month......

Until then see y'all!!!!!!!

Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sid's pov

I am not understanding anything. She is saying he is her jiju and then next second to be husband. What does that mean??

My thoughts interrupted by avneet

Avu: she loved him truly and so does he. Di told me that they were dating for 5 years. She was doing her fashion designing when suddenly Mr. Nandra thought to marry her. So he asked her about marriage then di without any second thought told him about Rahul. Even dad accepted them as he is doing business and also they are well known business people. He thought that after marriage Rahul will take care of his business along with their's. Soon wedding bells started. Rahul's family came to our mansion for wedding arrangements. My life was already a hell. I am already living like a prisoner there only room and college. No friends nothing. There as the wedding arrangements are going on I too helped them after all it's my only sister's wedding. Right?

She said suddenly her eyes showing something more than pain. I can't pin point it.

Avu: I was so happy and also dad didn't say anything when I was helping with the arrangements as there are guests and family members around us. I was on cloud nine but it didn't last long...
Di introduced me to him. Rahul! He was fun looking guy. He was staring at me like idk at then.... But it somehow made me uncomfortable so I immediately left from there making an excuse.
This continued every day. He used to visit daily and talks to me at first I didn't take it seriously but then he touches me unnecessarily that scared me and I started maintaining distance from him. Whenever he used to visit our house. I locked myself in my room.

Until one day.

Flashback in avu's pov

I am locked again in my room as Rahul is downside only. I was reading a book then suddenly someone knocked my room door. I opened to see the unexpected person.

Rahul

I got scared.

Avu:jijju. What do u want?
Rahul: you

What?

Avu: what? What are you saying. Pls go away. I will call di.

He started coming close towards me. I got scared and started stepping back. He entered my room and closed the door.

Avu: what are you doing?
Rahul: ukw.  From the day I saw u. I wanted u. Ur body everything... But ur sister she loved me crazily and I acted like I love her too just that she is from this family. Idk that nandra uncle gave birth to the most beautiful daughters. First daughter was already mine the day I got engaged to her but now I will make his second daughter mine too....

He came dead close towards me and was about to kiss me but someone opened the door.

I looked at the person shocked. It's rithu di. She froze on her place. Rahul got shock of his life but soon he changed his expression.

Rahul: rithu. Thank god! U came. Ur sister is trying to seduce me and forcing herself on me.

I looked at him wide eyes not able to believe what he was saying.

Avu: no. Didi pls he is lieing. He is the one who came and forcing me. Pls di trust me.....

My words died as a slap landed on my cheek. I looked at rithu di with shock and tears in my life.

Rithu: u bitch. How dare u force him. Huh? I treated u as my little sister loved u so much. Shared everything dad gave me with u. How could u do this? Did u never treat me as u elder sister? How can u eye ur sister's husband??  Shame on u. Never show me ur face to me ever again. Dad was right. U don't deserve any love and care. Go to hell. I shouldn't have stopped u that day when u were trying to kill yourself. Now I am telling you go and die. Noone will save u. U deserve to die only....

Saying that she took Rahul's hand.

Rithu: and also I don't want u in my wedding. Say something to mom and get lost. If possible don't come back forever.

I stood still hearing those venomous tone from her. Rahul gave me a smirk before leaving the room. This time idk what to do. My own sister didn't trust me. Even she too started hating me now!!

I left from the mansion and went to my clg library. It will be opened 24/7 and also the librarian knows me so I asked her I will stay here for the night. She said ok. I took a book and sat in one corner crying for my life.

What did I do to go through all this....?
My own sister trust some outsider than me...?

But now I shouldn't cry thinking over my fate. I need to save rithu di before she marry that bastard.

Flashback ends and avu's pov.......

Avu: after that I went to rithu di and tried to explain her but she never listened to me. I shouted at her to listen to me for once but she made a swore on herself  that if I talk to her then she will die. I don't want that to happen so I left her room. Started walking outside without knowing my destination. I couldn't able to take that false accusation. They made my character bad. I forgot about my self respect to save my sister but she didn't listen to me. I lost all my hopes so I walked, walked then I came towards a bridge and was about to do the same thing again.....

  My body and brain became numb. How much pain she suffered all alone. Noone is beside her. Noone stood my her side when she needs one.

At that moment I decided I will be  her one and only. I will stand beside her from now no matter what the situation, no matter what are the circumstances. I will go to any extent to make her happy. I want her to be happy. Her blank eyes when I first saw her need to be filled with happiness and I will do that for her. Idk if I love her or not but I want her to be happy.....

She stopped saying further and I looked at everyone. Everyone eyes are filled with tears. Bhabhi is crying, dada is trying to calm her down. Even he had tears in his life. This is the second time I am seeing tears in dada's eyes. First time I saw was when mom..... After that I never saw tears in his eyes. Even Reem and jai too had tears and crying silently but she didn't let one tear fall from her eyes. This showed how much she hide her tears from the world. I can't take this anymore..... I want to kill that asshole so badly now!!!!

To be continued.......

It's not the end......