chapter 6

After around 25 days..... As usual everyone life is going on smoothly...... No up and downs except vaishu's mood swings and yess sidNeet did not meet till now. Poor you guys!!!!! 😝

The next morning:

  Avu and reem as usual got ready and went to office. Vaish is working from home for a month.

Right now Avu is working in her cubical which is exactly opposite to reem's cubical.

Peon: avneet jai sir is calling u with the designs.
Avu: yes!

Avu left for Jai's cabin where as reem saw this....

Reem's pov

What's happening? I thought may be I will get time here to talk to him but seems like he isn't here for me.... But in college he used to talk to me na....... Did he forgot me? That too this easily? How? Whatever as noone except Avu knows about he being my crush I can control.....

End of pov

With avneet:

She entered Jai's cabin.

Avu: sir designs
Jai: ohh! Yeah!

Avu: sir can I ask you something?
Jai: sure miss avneet. Go ahead

Avu hesitated.

Jai: it's ok. U can ask avneet feel free...
Avu: sir it's a bit personal question for yours. I know I should not interfere in yours personal business but it's about my best friend's too....

Jai looks at her for a sec

Jai: no problem avneet. Ask me.
Avu: you love reem? Don't u?

Jai was shocked with this question. He looked at her wide eyed and kept closing and opening the mouth like a fish. Avu saw him like that and smiles nervously....

Avu: sir don't get me wrong it's just that I saw u looking at her during the team meetings and also during your free time taking glances. So I thought to ask u directly....
Jai: yes... I do love her not from now but from during our college days....
Avu: I know she told me about u.
Jai: she told u about me.

And he whole face lit up and he is smiling like an idiot.  Avu chuckled looking at him like that. He is for sure looking like a love sick puppy.....

Avu: ofcourse! She does and also from the last few days she keeps zoned out may be thinking about you....
Jai: really??

And he asked her with a hope.

Avu: yeah! U should propose her sir she will accept Ur proposal for sure coz even I saw love for u in her eyes and also jealous if any other girl stares at u. She too loves u sir....
Jai: pakka?
Avu: 100% sure. U just propose her sir....
Jai: will she accept me? What if she reject me?
Avu: sir if she is meant to be yours noone can come in between you both if she isn't yours then even if u try alot it won't happen. It should be in yours fate and according to me u both are always there in destiny and fate. So don't loose her sir. She is meant to be yours......

Saying this Avi left from his cabin while jai just sat there in shock.

Jai's pov

  What the???? How did Sid and avneet told the exact words? Does they both know eachother? Is that even a question. They didn't meet eachother right? Then how come they both told the same words. Exactly same about destiny and fate. Are they some astrologer's or what? How come they both told about me and reem truly? I told Sid about my feelings but for avneet I didn't even tell her. She is so smart and a very good observant. I completely behaved normally but she observed everything perfectly...... She is so smart..... 

  So now jai no backing off.... Let's just do this.... Whether she says yes or no......

End of pov

Avu is doing her work. When she received a call.  She looks on the phone and sees it's from vaishu.

On call:

Avu: hello mam.!
Abhi: hello Avu me abhi dada.
Avu: yes! Tell me abhi bhaiya...?
Abhi: Avu plss come here na. Ur Di is asking for some things which I don't even know if they exist or not.....

Avu chuckled...

Avu: what she is asking bhaiya?
Abhi: she is asking like she need something sour and also spicy at the same time. Which food item will be sour as well as spicy at the same time Avu?
Avu: ok! Don't worry bhaiya. I got it. I will come after I complete office time.
Abhi: no no.... Plss Avu come now only if not Ur Di will kill me. Already she is looking at me like that........ No no no..... Baby I am not talking about u I am talking about some other person I love you........

Avu  started laughing out loud  which caused her attention. She gives all an apologetic smile and left to some secluded   area.

Avu: Bhai Bhai Bhai..... Just relax ok relax.... Don't talk bad about Di Infront of her just chill. I am getting her what she wants. Just relax her for  1 hour. I will ask permission from jai sir.
Abhi: I will talk to him u come here soon if not either she will kill me or I will kill her ....
Avu:ok!

And they hang up the call.

Avu: reem I am going to vaishu di' s house. She needs something. Will u come?
Re: no u go. I have some work.
Avu: ok!

I informed jai sir and left from their to di's house. Abhi Bhai pinned me the location and I took a cab  and reached their.

Meanwhile at office:

As soon as avneet left the office. Jai went to Sid's cabin. Sid doing work.  He barged into his cabin.

Sid: U know there is some manners called knocking before entering.
Jai: ohh...  Come on from when u became so formal bro....!
Sid: as if I says u gonna listens to me.

He said Rolling his eyes....

Jai: whatever... Achaa listen... Did u meet avneet?
Sid: avneet? Who is she? And why will I meet her?
Jai: u didn't meet her?
Sid: I don't even know her. Who is she?
Jai: she is the one who is taking care of Di and also u know what she said to me today in my cabin
Sid: what? Did she propose u?
Jai: shut up! Idiot. She isn't that type of girl. She is so reserved and talks to people only if she has any work.
Sid: ok! Now why are u talking about her with me. Did u change your mind or what?
Jai: oh god! Sid let me complete.....
Sid: tell me...
Jai: yes! So till now I keep on staring at reem and glances at her during meetings Idk how but she did observe that I keep staring at her from the past few days and today she asked me directly that do I love reem or not?
Sid: ohh.... So what did she say?
Jai: she told me the same words u told me about destiny,fate and meant to be.....
Sid: what? How?
Jai: idk
Sid: may be she listened my words somewhere.....
Jai: are u mad? U both didn't even meet eachother. How could she says exactly the same words as yours....?
Sid: how come I know that?
Jai: may be u both are Destined?
Sid: what the bloddy hell? Just shut the
Jai:(cuts him) ok fine. Leave it. I came here to tell u that I am proposing reem today.
Sid: what? Really? Suddenly so realization how?
Jai: no bro... I was thinking to propose her from the day u told me those words and now today even avneet said so thinking let's just propose her whatever may her decision be.....
Sid: ok! All the best......

And jai left from there.....

Sid's pov

Who is this avneet? There at house Bhai and Bhabhi keep on talking about her and here now this jai started too....  But how come she and I told the same words? As jai said that are we destined? What the hell Sid....!!! No no no there is nothing like that....... Nothing........   I have to see her once...... Let's see when can I meet her.....?

  I shrugged off her thoughts and started doing work.....

End of pov

👉🏻To be continued.....

👉🏻 Excited for jaireem's proposal or sidneet's meet?

👉🏻Stay tuned 😉