chapter 8

Avu's pov

  I reached the room and saw that reem sitting on the couch and smiling widely. She didn't even acknowledge me. What is she thinking about?!

I went and sat beside her and tapped her shoulder. She startled.

Re: u scared me?

  She said keeping her hand on her chest. I rolled my eyes.

Avu: why are you smiling so much?

  And she started looking down. Wait a minute? Isn't she blushing?!

Avu: omg!!!!!! U are blushing? Now tell me what happened? Did jai proposed u?

  She looked at me with wide eyes and jaw drop. So my guess is right ....

Re: how do you know?
Avu: by seeing Ur face anyone can guess that u just said yes for a proposal.
Re: yesss Avu yesss!!!!! He proposed me. U believe it? Even he too had a crush on me since our college days...... I can't believe it. I am so happy........

  Omg!!!! She squealing and jumping around the house.....

Avu: I think telling jai to propose her is a bad idea. Why did I stuck here.

I muttered to myself. I am so hating this ship. She is going on talking about surprise and all. God! Pls don't tell me that all the members who are new in relationship does the same. Like look at her. She isn't even tired to repeat the same things again again......

I think so giving jai sir an advice to propose reem is bad coz I am suffering here when these two are in relationship.......

I raise my head and joined my hands praying to God that help me to come out of this situation.
I think so god heard my prayer as my phone rang at the same time. Actually! It's not mine. It's reem's phone. She saw it and started blushing again. It's jai. No doubt in it. I smacked my forehead and took the phone from her hand coz she isn't answering it just seeing it with a goofy smile on her face.

Re: what are you doing?
Avu: u know we should answer the phone not just see it like that....

  I answered the phone and put on speaker.

Jai: hello reem?
Re: hi

  She started blushing again. I face palmed. He isn't even present here and she is blushing like this what will she do when he will be near her

Or when they will kiss or do something.........

Wt-?? When did I started getting these bad thoughts...... This is truly not a nice thing...... Omg!!!! This reem is damaging me so much with her crazy thoughts and ideas....... I shook my head and saw that they were talking like longgggg lost lovers......... If someone will see them like this they will think that they were in relationship for may be 5 years but trust me I don't even think it's been hardly 5 hours he proposed her.......

Enough is enough..... I can't handle this anymore..... I snatched phone from reem. She looked at me like she will kill me but ignored her.

Avu: hello sir it's me avneet
Jai: yes avneet tell me and yes u can call me jai as we are not in the office.
Avu: ok thanks and also u can call me Avu or Avi but on a serious note I want to ask u something?
Jai: sure Avu. Ask anything
Avu:what did you do reem?
Jai: what? I didn't understand.
Avu: what u did to reem jai. From the time I came she is just blushing and smiling widely that's it..... I think her cheeks will hurt if she smile like that..... Tell her to be normal

He laughed.

Jai: is she online?
Avu: yes. I am so tired to hear her. She is going on telling how u surprised her from the moment I stepped in the room. I think I should I hav.....

  I didn't complete my sentence as reem covered my mouth with her hand.

Re: nothing she is just blabbering something. I will talk to you later.
Jai: aree.... Let her tell I know she won't tell lie.
Re: I said I will talk to you later. Byee

And she hang up the call. I sat there pouted.

Avu: u should have let me say.
Re: never.

Fine. I went to my room and closed my eyes. The moments with abhi bhaiya and vaishu Di came Infront of me only I know how controlled myself from breaking down Infront of them. I felt a very warm feeling with them and trust me I don't feel like a stranger or third person when I am with them and they also won't let me feel like that. If I had a brother may be I will be in a better situation rn. With my mom dad and Ritu Di.

A tear rolled down and I wiped and went to take shower. After I freshed up I went down side and went to a shop where there will be local phone boot. It's been more than a month I called maa. Last time when I called her she told me wrong number I immediately got that dad is next to her only. So I said that I will call her after I one month and hang up. I am missing her so much. I think even she also missing me.

  I took the phone booth and dialed the house land line number and waiting for maa to attend the call. Finally! I didn't speak first as I think it won't be maa. After sometime.

Am: Avu.. is it u?
Avu: maa

Immediately tears welled up in my eyes.

Am: how are you?
Avu: I am fine maa. How are u? How is papa?
Am: u won't change na Avu. He won't even glance u and acknowledge u buy u love him so much.....
Avu: he is my papa maa. Ofcourse! I love him.
Am: u both are so stubborn. I am good.  Is everything fine there?
Avu: yes maa everything is fine here as long as reem and vaishu Di is here with me I don't have any problem with me. They both are treating me like u only maa. Abhi Bhai really behaving like my brother.
Am: I am just happy that they are with you.
Avu: yes maa

Suddenly line got disconnected.

Avu: hello hello hello maa??

  I think Papa came. I wiped the tears and put on a fake smile and paid to the phone booth and left to the room.

  We made dinner and ate it as usual reem talked with her parents and left to her room. I went to my room and took a book and started reading and idk in between it when I fall asleep.

End of pov

Sid's pov

After freshing up. I went to study room and started doing work but the words abhi dada and Di told about that girl avneet kept ringing in my head.  As I am listening to them I am getting a good vibe from her. Idk who she is but by the way bhaiya Bhabhi and jai describing her. She is surely a nice, responsible and caring girl as I heard how she took care of Bhabhi.

Wait a sec...... Is the siddharth Nigam thinking about a girl? What happened to me....? I never once thought about any girl but why my thoughts are revolving around her only...... As jai said is she really my fate....?

I shrugged off those thoughts and worked for sometime then had dinner and went to sleep....

  The thing happened today is really very strange.... I didn't get the incident about mom and me before going to sleep that's so strange everyday when I try to sleep I will get the incident in my mind and it will be a hurricane task for me to sleep but surprisingly today all my mind drifted to that girl and I slept with a small smile on my face.

The last thought before I fell into deep slumber is

She is surely the girl for me........
May be my fate or my destiny......

End of pov

👉🏻To be continued......

👉🏻Seems like Sid is falling for Avu.

👉🏻 Isn't it interesting?

👉🏻See y'all soon

👉🏻Take care ❤️