chapter 4

Avu's pov

  It's been two months I shifted here. Everything is perfect and life is going on so smoothly..... Reem and me became two crazy bff's and gradually I opened up everything about myself to her  not completely though..... at the beginning I thought she will leave me or she will be sad on my decision but she stood up for me and there by my side. I am really very happy by being with her and making her my bestie.

Right now I prepared breakfast and went to my room to get ready and reem to got ready and we both locked the room and made our way towards for office.

We both went to our cubical and started our work after around three hours we went to our team leader to present our designs. Reem, me and other three members of our team went to the cabin of our team leader. We entered and saw a new person. Who is he? Where is our team leader?

Sm1: well! Good morning team. I am jaijeet Singh. Your new team leader.

All: hello sir...

He is not so old. Same age of us it's just that his qualification is more than us.  After all the greetings and discussion of designs and new project we came back to our cubical and started our work but I think reem is lost somewhere since the time she met our team leader Mr. Jaijeet Singh she is completely lost in her own self.... Looks like she found a crush...! I know how to spell the beans from her mouth. So now we have to just wait till the break.....

  It's break time and as usual me and reem along with few of our colleagues went to the cafeteria for lunch which we prepared in the morning itself.

Avu: so reem our new team leader is so handsome naa?
Re: yes! Avu... He is so handsome*she paused* wait do u have any sort of crush on him?
Avu: I don't have but looks like he is having alot of girl following two of girls from our team and other teams started staring at him as well as even flirting with him and also he didn't mind it....
Re: what? Who had crush on him? Show them to me. I will punch on their faces directly.... How dare they to stare and flirt with him?
Avu: but why?
Re: Coz I had a huge crush on him since my college days and also I love him alot....

Wohooo.... It's a huge revelation. Idk she knows him from her college days.... Looks like now I got the reason why even he too stared at her two to three times while we were discussing...... Let's make their track clear then....

After our break we started our work again and we then went to Vaishnavi mam's cabin to present a presentation and also for finalizing few designs....... I knocked the door and heard a faint "come in" I went inside.

Vaish: hey avneet....
Avu: hello mam...!

Yup! I didn't tell u all? We both mingled up so well in this two days. We even went to hangout in the weekend me reem and Vaishnavi mam even though she insisted me to call her didi in the office too I thought not  to mix  personal and professional lives.

Avu: well! I came here for a presentation.
Vaish: yeah! Pls go on...

I started my presentation and after sometime I noticed that mam isn't concentrating and was holding her head.

Avu: mam are u okay??

I tapped her shoulder but suddenly she fainted. Omg!! I panicked and called reem immediately and told her to come to Vaishnavi mam's cabin and end the call without listening her reply...... I poured few drops of water on her eyes but she didn't wake up.... Panic and worry filled my brain.

Avu: didi.... Di.... Vaishu Didu.... Wake up.....

After 5 mins reem came inside and immediately sorted the situation we then went to the team leader cabin and informed and he told that he will help us and then we took her to the hospital and admitted her.