chapter 11

Double update. Check the before chapter if u guys haven't.

A gift for nigams brother's birthday.....

Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!

All sat there worried for Avu. It's not been so long they all met but they all became a family to each other especially Avu.... She made a special place of herself in everyone's heart.

For vaishu ~ a sister cum mom
For abhi ~ a little sister
For reem ~ a bestest friend
For jai ~ a genuine and inspirational friend
For Sid ~ a responsible girl who he likes. This girl doing something to him without his and her knowledge too.....

Now seeing her like this pale, blank, emotion less breaking their hearts. Everyone's...... All can understand there is something big to come out.... But what is that........? Only Avu knows it but is she in the condition to say....? They think it's a  no...... But little did they know they need to find it out.....

All are looking at Avu to say something but she just sat there staring at nothing particular in deep thoughts. Eyes filled with tears. She know she need to say this if not today may be tomorrow or some other day but she need to tell it.....

For vaishu ~ her soul sister
For abhi ~ her elder brother
For reem ~ her bestest friend and also the one who she can trust more than herself
For jai ~ her jijju and also as a genuine friend
For Sid ~ her destiny,fate...... Which she dk at that time.....

Right now all she need is to say about her to everyone present in the hall.

Avu: that man is Rahul.

  Everyone's attention turned towards her now.

Avu looked at reem asking whether she should continue or not to which reem blinked her eyes and nodded. All saw this but kept quiet.

  So reem knows everything.....
Everyone thought except avureem....

Avu: he is my jijju may be my  husband by now

Everyone face turned into shock and confusion except reem's. Shock as soon they heard  the word  " husband "  confused because she said before jijju.

Till now Avu didn't look at anyone she just kept on staring at nothing particular and continued......

Avu: if I didn't run away.

She completed the sentence after a long pause. As soon as she completed the sentence Sid took a sigh of relief..... Why? He too don't know that.......... Let's just keep it away for now....

Avu: if I start telling u all..... There is so much to say. Let it go like always......

She chuckled dryly..... All are seeing a new side of Avu. The sweet,caring, supporting Avu is not the one who is sitting Infront of them. She is happy until today. Now she is in a dilemma that she should run away again or should she fight with her problems. For now the thing she need to think is should she share everything to them which she hide from reem too......? Or let's just it go......... But she don't want to let it go this time..... They became her family now..... And may be she became there family too..... That's why they are more worried, tensed and stressed about her......

Avu: tbh idk should I feel thank you that I got u all to worry and take care of me like family or should I blame my fate that I met u all and worried u coz of me.

All got confused listening her words even reem too..... She don't know the real truth. She knows but not everything........

Avu: let me tell u all from the beginning.......

  She said this looking at everyone this time with a sarcastic smile playing on her lips.

Avu: my name is avneet Kaur nandra. The younger daughter of the industrialist Amandeep nandra. My mother name is Sonia nandra and I have sorry had an elder sister rithu Kaur nandra.

Everyone looked at her in shock. Indeed everyone..... This is a shocking news...... The most important and famous industrialist Amandeep nandra's daughter is working here as an employee of fashion designing sector. She should be in her house which will be in a type of mansion and also she would have lots of lots of money and people to take care of her but now she is caring for them......

Avu: funny as well as interesting isn't it?!

She chuckled sarcastically.......

Avu: the day I born 13th October which completed just a week ago is officially called as black day for my father. Idk should I call him that or not......  He is my father no he is just my sperm donor. He never took care of me.

She sarcastically said this time..

Avu: leave about caring I would be in heaven by now even  if he would spare me a glance.

All are just looking at her. Noone knows what to say...... But one among them started to get angry

Siddharth!

Ofcourse! He is happy that she is thinking all of them as her family by sharing her past no about her miserable life to them but also angry that her own father don't even look at her..... How could he not love her? She is so beautiful, pretty, talented, smart, responsible and  the list goes on.........

His thoughts are interrupted by Avu's voice.

Avu: the day I born dad lost a deal and also he want a boy who can become heir to his business and also can grow it  big but I am  a girl? And loosing a deal added hate on me by him. He took me as a bad omen and started hating me. Hate? I don't even know will it be the right word.

She took a pause. Shocked would be an understatement for all of them indeed they didn't think that the girl is always smiling and caring about them is facing many problems trying to over come them. Now they started understanding why she is always loving, caring and mature at the time they need.

Idk who said this quote but it's absolutely correct.

"Time changes everything......

People's behaviour,
People's character,
Their choice,
  Option,
Life,

Everything......."

  Her past changed her if we say it's her past then it's wrong..... She is still facing it but this time she is in break.....

👉🏻To be continued.....

👉🏻This is just the beginning.....

👉🏻Keep reading

👉🏻I hope I didn't exaggerated anything.......

👉🏻It's my first time writing these type of scenes and scenarios.

👉🏻Pardon me if possible......