chapter 14

Double update!!!!!!!

Enjoy......... 🤗

Things didn't come back to normal after the small part of revelation from avu's past. Everyone came to know one thing that avu needs love. She need to come back from her depression state and also everyone wants to know everything about avu's past but they are worried about avu. They don't want to force her. If she needs to tell me then she can and they will hear.

Avu's pov

  Should I tell them..? Should I not? Right now I think telling them is only the correct way. I think they can protect me. The only people I trust now is them only... I think I can do this.....!!

Avu: di

I called vaishu di. She looked at me.

Avu: tell everyone to come. I want to continue....
Vaish: u sure?

I nodded. I am damn sure about this. I don't have confidence to discuss about my past to anyone but yesterday's Siddharth sir's words boosted something in me. The determined tone he used told me that he can protect me.... They can protect me.... They won't let him harm me not anymore.....

With new found confidence within myself. I saw that everyone are here. I looked at Siddharth in his eyes.... His hazel eyes which   held    determination and rage told me continue. I took a deep breath before starting......

Sid's pov

     I was working in my study at house but then jai came and told me that avneet is ready to continue about her past. I am never this ecstatic to know about anyone's past but her past made something within me..... I wanted to protect her from all this cruel world. I want to shield her to save her innocence.....

That's what her eyes, her soul , her body reflected

Innocence

I immediately left to her room and saw her deeply thinking about something may be how to tell..... I looked at her determinedly and this time she too looked at me and then she took a deep breath.

Avu: so when I started growing all I got was mom's attention and care but I need dad's too.... At that time Idk the reason behind why he is not giving me any attention why does he isn't showing me the love and care he is showing towards rithu di. So I tried to get his attention by various ways... I used to fell down, do something childish as may be by that he can come and atleast scold me but I didn't know that those ways increased his hate on me. I worked hard on my academics to get good grades as may be by that he will show his care and will be proud. All my primary to high school I topped the whole school just to get his care and only to make him proud but none of them happened.

Her eyes were blank but I could see the tears which were forming

Avu: when ever he goes to parties or other gatherings he used to take rithu di not me. He banned me to not go with them to anywhere. Only house, school. That's it.....  I hated my life. One day when I was in my 8th standard I have had enough so I confronted him to know the reason.....

Flashback in avu's pov

  Today I had have enough of this behaviour on me from him. I went and stood infront of him. He looked at me and suddenly he looked angry and glared at me and stood up.

Ad: what do u want?
Avu: answer.
Ad: for what?
Avu: what don't u talk to me nicely? Why can't u show the love and care which u show to rithu di...? Huh???

I asked him. He glared at me and also right now rithu di and also mom is here.

Am: avu beta. What is this?? Pls come. We will talk about this later....
Avu:ma.. plss... Udk anything but it hurts me alot... Seeing other girls getting there father's love, rithu di getting dad's love. Why can't I get? Aren't I ur daughter? Tell me dad! Aren't I ur daughter?