chapter 9

The next morning:

Avu's pov

  As usual I woke up and prepared breakfast. I and reem got ready and locked the room and left.

Re: Avu jai said he will come and pick me up.  U be here with me.

I really don't want to be a third wheel so let's make an excuse....

Avu: actually! Reem I need to present few designs to vice head. I need to go and present them. I will go by walk u both can come I will see u in the office. Byee....

I side hugged her and left to the office. I started walking as it's not so long from here to the office. I don't even know why we both take can daily.....

I suddenly saw the unexpected.....

End of pov

Sid's pov

   I woke up, got ready and went down to see all are at the dinning table including jai and are waiting for me may be.....

Sid: good morning everyone....!
Abhinavi,jai: morning!

  We all started eating breakfast after eating breakfast Bhabhi and Bhai went outside to the garden and jai and I  are here

Sid: so tell me what u want to tell?
Jai: vo I proposed reem yesterday and she said yes....

Wow!!!! That's really great news.
I quickly hugged him and congratulate him. He is blushing....

Sid: bro.... Are u blushing?! I can't believe this.....
Jai: enough! Let's go. We are getting late and also I said to reem that I will pick her. She may be waiting for me. Let's go...

Ok! I don't want to be a third wheel. So I should make an excuse and should leave them both.....

Sid: actually! I had a important meeting. U go and pick her and come to the office. I will directly see u there.
Jai: ok bro. Byee

I bid him byee and said I am leaving to Bhai and left to office. I was driving the car as my driver took leave today. Suddenly I saw a girl running and spreading her hands widely to stop the cars that are coming. Immediately a car and few other vehicles stopped. I am other side of the road and also traffic is blocked here.....

  I saw that girl after stopping the vehicles she immediately removed her scarf and bent down. I slipped down my window to get clear view but I can't see her face as her back is facing towards me. I got out off the car and ran and stood at the side of divider to see what she is doing.

  I am seeing there is a old lady who probably fainted and all her belongings also fell down as she fell down due to that her knee got a little wound. So that girl tore a piece from her scarf and tied it around that old lady's knee and immediately held her and took her towards the pavement and made her seat there then she started collecting that old lady's belongings and then she gave all those to that lady and made her drink water which is there in her bag. That lady said something to that girl may be thanked her to which she just nodded as I am far I can't listen their conversation and also I can't see her face until now her back only facing me. Her long brown hair and her formal attire did something to me.....  I tried to go but

Sm1:  who's car is this...? Who did park it on middle of the road.

I saw  a man.

Sid: I am moving it.

I turned only to find that girl had left and that lady too started walking slowly....... Shit! I missed to see her face......

I went and started my car and went to the office. That girl is still not going from my mind. There many number of people going from that place but that girl saw from this side and ran to other side only to help that old lady. She is so self less......

What the hell.?? The siddharth Nigam is thinking about a girl two times in the past 24 hours...... God!!! What happened to me???

I shrugged off all those thoughts and started workings only to distract my mind from this girl and that avneet thoughts.......

And the day went like that......

End of pov

Avu's pov

  I saw a old lady fainting the other side. So I immediately went and helped her. She thanked me I said it's my responsibility and went from there as reem called me. I started walking to go to the office. I saw that jai and reem are standing at the entrance of the floor may be waiting for me.... I quickly went towards them.

Avu: hello. Sorry I am late and also congratulations Mr. Jai.

They both said hi too and thanked me.

Avu: so now be ready to bare her madness and craziness jai sir.....
Jai: I love to bare them....

To this reem blushed. I and jai chuckled.

Avu: ok. Enough! Let's go.....
Re: wait! U said u need to give designs to vice President. What happened?
Avu: u seriously thought that.... I just made an excuse as I don't want to be a third wheel.
Jai: u are exactly like Sid even he too made an excuse saying that he had an important meeting.....

Sid? Siddharth sir...? We both are same. Seriously?! Why would we both be same?!  I shook my head and we started our work and the day went like that........

But little did I know that there is something waiting for me the next  day.........

End of pov

  👉🏻To be continued.......

👉🏻I know it's a little bit boring but it's needed.

👉🏻 See y'all!