chapter 3

Let's start!!!

Avneet entered the room and saw vaish sitting their on her chair.

Avu: good morning mam. Avneet Kaur.
Vaish: good morning miss Kaur. I am Mrs. Vaishnavi Nigam. Plss take Ur seat.

Avu took her seat and submitted all her documents and required papers to vaish and vaish saw her designs and got impressed by her designs and she asked few questions regarding fashion  designing. Avu answered her questions with confidence and straight forward.

Vaish: I am impressed with Ur speaking skills and designs miss Kaur we will just inform the results in 1 hour. You can wait in the waiting area.
Avu: thank you mam!

Avu left the office. Vaish took the list of finalist and went towards Sid's cabin and knocked the door. She heard a faint "come in"  Sid looked and saw vaish.

Sid: Bhabhi how many times I told u not to knock when u have to come. You can always come inside Bhabhi after all it's yours too....
Vaish: ho gayi! If u tell me infinity times than too my answer will be same that I am here on my duty and I will follow my rules.  Here look at the list of finalist for fashion designing department.

  She placed the file on his desk. Sid took it and checked the file.

Sid: ok. U can carry on.
Vaish: I will take my leave now.
Sm1: oh Mrs. Vaishnavi Nigam. I missed u so much.

Sm1 hugged vaish and vaish rolled her eyes and blushed at the same time.

Vaish: abhi! What's this?
Abhi:ntg dear  just showing my wife how much I missed her.

He kissed her cheek.

Sid: guys! It's my office and this is my room if u want u can take a room or u can go home. I am giving u special permission to u Mrs Nigam.
Vaish: no thanks I have my work now. If I will leave it. It will be pending.
Sid:ok!
Vaish: and u Mr. Abhishek Nigam wait for me here by helping Ur brother.
Abhi: yes madam.

He said Bowing down at her and she left the cabin chuckling and went towards waiting hall where the people who came for interviewing are waiting.

Avu's pov

God! U know in which situation I came here. Why I came here. U know how much this job is important for me. Pls I need this job for my life. my life is dependent on this job. I  even don't have much amount and the cost of living at Mumbai is high. Plss help me by getting this job. Plss guru jii.

   I said praying to God by folding my hands and just then Vaishnavi mam came.

End of pov

Vaish: so guys except Surya dev, kiranmai sigh , reem Sameer, pooja Mehta and avneet Kaur can leave the office. Sorry.

(All are just random names except reem Sameer and avneet Kaur)

  All left the company except these five.

Vaish: and u five members follow me.

  And they followed Vaishnavi to her cabin.

Vaish: these are Ur appointment letters and advance amount. I hope u all will do Ur best to the company.

And she offered everyone their appointment orders and wished them all the best and told them to join the office from Tomorrow.

Avu's pov

  Finally! I got the job. Thank you so much guru jii.  I took the appointment letter and came out of the company. Now I have amount and the job both. The only thing left is I have to search for a house now that too near to this company.