9

A/N

So.. its been 21 days :( I'm so sorry i haven't updated and i don't have a reason well.. a valid reason.. i was just so damn lazy but nope not gonna happen again.

This chapter is dedicated to @valvanee you really do bring out the worst in me :)

_______

Chloe's POV

At one point in life, some people just break, some people can't take it anymore and it was like a wild calling to defend yourself.

And that's what happened with Sarah and I or at least that's what I think it was but obviously my daddy thought I was trying to hurt her... Well I was but he doesn't need to know that.

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?" My daddy screamed.

I covered my ears because of how loud he was "Daddy stop shouting I can explain." I said, calmly.

"You can explain? You can freaking explain why you almost killed a girl in school premises." He said in a stern voice.

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE LUCKY SHE DIDN'T PRESS CHARGES!" He screamed.

"She won't even have enough money to get a lawyer." I muttered.

I found out from Jessica that Sarah is really poor, she lives in a small 1 storey bungalow with her dad.

I put on my best sad face "Look daddy, she was annoying me and calling me names and I couldn't take it!" I sobbed putting my hands on my face. "I just couldn't take it!"

"Clo," he whispered, his eyes softening, I smirked with my hands still covering my face well that was easy. "Violence is never the answer, tell a teacher immediately."

"I'm sorry daddy! It's just she's been doing it since I was a kid.. And.. It was all too much!" I said, falling to the floor.

"It's ok sweetie, I'm here come on let me take you upstairs.'' he said, then carried me bridal style up to my room.

''If you need anything just call and i'll be up here faster than you can 'pineapple' Okay?'' he said, with a small smile.

I gave him a smile. ''Sure thing daddy.''

When he walked out of the room I got up from my bed and opened my window.

I jumped out from it and landed on a tree branch.

Then I jumped of the tree branch and landed on all fours. I got up and went to my car.

I drove off to Jessica's house.

***

Once I got there, I walked to the front door and I sent her a message.

Chloe: I'm at your house let me in.

Almost 15 seconds after I sent that text I saw her open the door.

"H-hi." She said hesitantly.

I flashed her a smile. "Hey Jessica."

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked, scratching the back of her head.

My eyes darkened when she said that. "What? So a girl can't come and visit her best friend anymore?" I asked with a menacing tone.

"No.. I was just wondering." She said, with her hands up.

"Well.. Aren't you going to let me in? Or am I just going to stand here inhaling your cheap perfume?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Come on in, make yourself feel at home." She said, opening the door wide to let me in.

I stepped in and smelt cookies in an oven.