13

A/N
I'm a stupid ass bitch that forgot I had a book to write. Enough said.

I haven't updated in more than a month and ugh! I'm just so stupid :'(

But... Exams are over! Omfg yas! Sleeeeeep.

Songs I listened to while make this chapter:

Yellow flicker beat - Lorde
Team - Lorde
Tennis court - Lorde

Basically replayed all these songs till the chapter was over. Lorde is bæ!

Chloe's POV

"YOU'RE A WHAT!" I screamed, I couldn't believe I was hearing this.

"A professional hacker." Jessica said while typing away on her laptop.

I was currently at her house trying to find out this mysterious person that sent me a note that claims he/she knows what I did.

"Are you sure you didn't see a person there when you killed that little girl?" Jessica asked.

"Extremely. I checked everywhere and not a single person was there." I said.

"Hm. Well I saw what happened and you didn't see me so there's a high chance that someone else was watching and you didn't see them too." Jessica muttered to herself.

"Excuse me?" I said glaring at her.

"Hey." She said golfing her hands in surrender. "Just telling the truth."

My phone started to ring.

Jessica looked at me with wide eyes and pointed to my phone.

I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number.

Jessica was breathing heavily and I rolled my eyes.

"This is the part where the scary song comes up in a movie except this isn't a movie and it's a lot more scary when you're not watching from a screen." Jessica whispered, her pillow at her chest as she waited for me to answer the phone.

I picked up the phone before the last ring came.

"Hello?" I said.

"Chloe! Babe" I heard a familiar voice say and I instantly rolled my eyes and let out a breath when I found out it was just Sean.

"How did you get my number?" I asked.

"Oh, Jessica gave me." I looked away from my phone and saw Jessica and gave her a glare.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can we go on a date?"

"How about no." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Come on girlfriend."

"I'm hanging up now." I said.

"Wait! Think about it?" He pleaded.

"Fine." I sighed.

That's when something finally clicked.

"Sean... When did you get my number from Jessica?" I asked with a shaky breathe.

"Today, after school." He replied.

Oh shit!

"Are you sure? Do you have another phone or something?" I asked pulling my hair

"No.. Why are you asking these questions?" He asked.

"I'm a fucking idiot!" I screamed, cutting off the phone.