16

I saw the shadow and exactly when it spotted me it began to walk the other direction.

I walked towards the direction it went but before I could get any more than 5 steps a figure blocked me.

"Hey! Chloe you made it." Sean said with a smile

"Yeah." I said with a fake grin.

Sean walked closer and bent down so his lips where next to my ears. "So... do you maybe wanna head to a room and chill?" He whispered.

I was disgusted for a second then I looked behind him and saw Natalie holding her cup so hard her knuckles turned white and she had a lethal glare and it was straight at me.

I stood on my tip toes and said, "Go fuck your mom." Then leaned back and saw his dumb look, I smiled sweetly before going close to his face and giving him a kiss that lasted for about 10 seconds.

He tasted like chocolate and it made me want to throw up.

Once I was done kissing him, Natalie looked liked she was about to burst into tears.

Her eyes where red, there was water in them too, she was holding a table and she seemed to be gasping for air.

It looked like multiple things but if anyone saw her at that moment it looked like,

A.) She was at the verge of growing mad.

B.) She was about to cut a bitch.

C.) She was about to burst into tears and run away, (possibly commit suicide?¿)

Instead she did all of them.

She got a bottle from the wine cooler and found a boy who was next to her with a shot glass and swung the bottle at him.

I heard glass breaking and the boy was on the floor with some blood.

"Man downnnnn" a boy I had never seen before said, the boy laughed then continued dancing.

Everyone was too drunk to know what was happening so they turned around but shrugged it off.

Natalie then started jumping on the floor and knocking things down.

It took Sean a moment to find out what was happening then he ran to Natalie and looked at her.

I heard him say, "What's wrong?"

He looked at her in the eyes and her eyes began to water and she suddenly started crying.

"You don't get it! You never get it!" She screamed, then she ran away crying.

That moment was still one of the best memories I've had till date.

Sean turned around and asked, "What's her problem?"

I simply smiled and shrugged.

Sean ran towards the direction Natalie went and gave me an apologetic look.

"I'll be back soon."

As I turned away from him I saw the shadow again.

It ran off once it made eye contact with me. This time I'm going to run after it and catch it.

The person wasn't quite a fast runner and was clumsy.

It ran for about 50 seconds, tripping on some thing as and moving stuff away, then it turned into a corner of the house.

I picked up my space and slammed the person into a room breaking the door as we entered.

That was all it took to get the person knocked out because it stopped moving.