5.2

"Okay enough you two, inside"

Renjun walked out to see Mark and Seunghwan both having scratches on their face, shaking his head before pulling Haechan closer to him.

"Oh so you brought another boyfriend for backup.. cute"

Seunghwan scoffed, Mark glared to him,

"Haha funny wasn't it? anyways we'll report you to the police for sexual assault if you don't leave"

Renjun was blatant but any longer and he would've punched the guy himself.

"I came here to talk to Min, not you guys"

He raised a brow at them with a weird smirk,

"One more punch Mark, I'm sure he'll be done after it"

Haechan encouraged and then earning as slow head turn from Renjun in his direction, Mark looked to Seunghwan before slowly nodding, a punch going to the boys face which he didn't dodge fully. His cheek getting hit by the older,

"You hit me again?!"

"This is a fight isn't it? I'm not here for a talk, you can go to jail for what you did to Min"

Mark stared the other guy down, who was now looking off,

"Fine fine.. I'll leave"

Seunghwan turned around as Mark watched closely as the boy walked away, making sure he wouldn't try to pull anything else.

•••

"You're okay though, right Min?"

Eunmi and Min's two boyfriends still left inside stared at the girl who sighed.

"I guess so.."

Jaemin patted her head softly, before sitting down beside her. Chenle and Jisung were watching from the window, but Eunmi, Jaemin and Jeno were beside Min to be her support.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it's horrible to imagine, I'm glad you were able to get out of the situation at the very least.."

Eunmi muttered to the girl, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you.. it just bothered me, I mean it still does, but I forgot about it. As long as I don't see him I'll be fine.."

"You will be Min, I feel terrible none of us were there for you at the time, I'm glad Jeno was there afterward still"

Jaemin hugged her making th girl smile with a small nod.

"Do you happen to have a medkit in your house? A small one will be fine"

Jeno looked over to Chenle and Jisung who he saw were clenching their teeth and holding each other.

"..I'm sure there's one in the bathroom down here, probably under the sink"

Jeno nodded to the girl and walked away to the bathroom.

"Do you think any of them are hurt?"

Eunmi asked Jaemin, seeing as the kit would definelty not be for the neighbor.

"Mark might've taken a punch or two, Haechan wouldn't fight so he was probably there in case Seunghwan pulled a knife or something"