2.0

Chenle clung onto Minhyun almost the entire movie. But Min liked seeing Chenle's face when he closed his eyes and clung onto her like his life depended on it,

'It's cute'

She thought to herself before shaking her head

'No min no'

She scolded herself mentally and continued to watch the movie. She started think about the scenario she was in now. Basically the most popular kids in her school were sitting right beside her, they had complimented her, she gave them all nicknames and called them all cute.

'What am I even doing with these boys'

She looked disappointed, not knowing why though. She ignored it, watching the movie again as Chenle hugged her arm tighter when another jump scare came.

•••

The movie ended a while ago, most of the boys fell asleep at some point and there was barely anyone awake, but Minhyun being the restless bitch she is, was still awake. Everyone that's as awake were on their phones, not wanting to disturbs the others around them. Min scrolled through Instagram seeing all the people from her school. She stopped and stared at one picture that caught her eye, it was the 'most liked' couple of the school, Tzuyu and Jinwoo. (Tzuyu from TWICE and Jinwoo was just a random boy name.) In the picture, Tzuyu was holding Jinwoo's arm as he stood next to her and smiled, Min didn't want to snoop around in Tzuyu's life, seeing what as she did to Min was not very nice, but Min still cared about her so she clicked on her profile.

'I'm glad she's happy'

Her thoughts were all over the place when she saw Tzuyu's latest post

'I love my bby so much <3'

Normally Min wouldn't have payed any mind to it, but the guy in the picture wasn't Jinwoo, it was another guy. After carefully looking at the photo she could tell Tzuyu was at a party, and most likely got drunk. Still she was worried about her, no matter how bad she hurt Min in the past, she could never let Tzuyu hurt herself, so she watched over her without Tzuyu really knowing.

"She's still going to these parties, like she always would"

Min whispered to herself, letting out a light but sad chuckle, she closed her phone, then she looked over at the boy sleeping on her shoulder. Carefully she moved his head over to Renjun's shoulder, and she got up off the couch, her arm feeling a bit numb.

"I'm thirsty, what does Kun have in his fridge"

She mumbled walking past the couches with sleeping boys on them. Once she made it to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and bent down to get a better look, as if she was tall, pfft.

"Yes! Kun has banana milk!"

Silently she shouted in happiness as she pulled one from the fridge and put it on the counter. The sound of opening of a banana milk lid could be heard through out the kitchen, she put her lips to the rim of the banana milk, then she took a small sip and set it down.

'Wonder what else Kun has in his kitchen.."

Slyly she walked over to the cupboard, it creaked when she opened it. She knew it wouldn't wake anyone up because it wasn't a loud creek. She was right, it didn't wake anyone up, but there was still that person that stayed awake like Minhyun.

"what are you doing?"

She got startled and turned around and was greeted with the confused face of Xiaojun

"Yah! You scared me!"

"Oh uh well sorry I guess"