3.3

tw // sexual assault

•••

"So will you come over after school"

The boy asked looking at her with hopeful eyes, making the girl smile and nod.

"Just wait for me at the gate"

"Okay, see you later"

The two walked away from each other and to their next classes.

•••

The girl walked over to the guy waiting at the gate, once he saw her he smiled. She got to him and they both started walking. The walk was silent for the most part, Min clenched the phone in her pocket just in case, it's not that she didn't trust him, it was just she gets easily paranoid. They got to his house and he opened the door for the two of them to walk in, a small smirk visible on his face, but she was to busy looking around the house to notice.

"So Seunghwan"

"Hm?"

"What games do you have?"

The girl asked as they headed up the stairs together

"A couple video games, but also a special game, maybe for later"

He teased making the girl start getting worried, she started asking questions to herself, 'is this safe' , she thought as they both sat down, but soon he turned on his computer and she felt a little less worried. The two played the game for a little while before they both got bored.

"What was that other game you were talking about?"

The girl hesitantly asked while she watched as the boy sat beside her, making her shift on the edge of the bed. He scooted closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"A very very special game.."

He whispered, sending shivers down her spine, she started getting uncomfortable but didn't have the guts to say anything so she just sat there. His hands trailed up and down the back of her shirt, when he went back to the bottom he slid his hand under her shirt making her stand up and brush him off of her. He looked at her with an innocent face, as if he hadn't just touched her without consent.

"Come sit down, we haven't even started the game"

He said with an almost innocent voice, but she could swear she could hear the non innocent in his voice. She backed up before stuttering out a few words,

"I h-have to go"

She opened the bedroom door and left the room, jogging down the stairs as fast as she could, unlocking the front door and exiting the house. Since she lived next door she just rushed her way to her house and opened the door, quickly shutting it behind her, earning the few looks of the people inside. She hadn't noticed them until she looked up and she started panicking, she turned around and left the house again, running across the street, not knowing where she was going. She stopped at a park and sat down on a bench, trying to take in the information she had gotten in the past hour.

"What were they doing there..and what was he doing?"

Letting out a breath she rested her head on the back of the bench, taking in multiple breaths before closing her eyes, only to be startled by another voice.

"Are you okay?"

Hearing the voice she opened her eyes and saw them crouched in front of her, she stopped and pushed her head back again, making the boy a little more worried.

"I-I'm fine Jeno..."

"You don't look okay, and what are you even doing here, it's going to get dark soon, and you don't even live anywhere near here.."

The boy sat next to her as she shifted and opened her eyes to look at him, his worried eyes made Min feel bad.

"I.."

She started, but couldn't finish, tears started coming from her eyes. The two kept eye contact, seeing as the boy got more worried when she started tearing up. She couldn't stop crying, it hurt her seeing them again in front of her eyes, it hurt her that a guy tried taking advantage of her...it hurt because that someone actually cared for her, took their own life for these same reasons.

"Hey it's okay"

He whispered comfortingly as he wrapped his arms around her, making her feel safer, but she knew his words weren't true.

"N-nothing is ever okay"

She mumbled while soft sobs escaped her mouth, the older boy only shook his head and started rubbing circles into her back, calming her down more.

"J-Jeno, what are you doing here, i-it's late"

"I finished practice a while ago, I was just going home and saw you running, what's wrong?"

Min opened her mouth to talk but only sobs escaped her mouth and she decided to stay quite. Jeno backed up and looked at her, making her frown slightly at the loss of warmth. He stared at her while he thought, making her wonder what he was looking at, in reality he was just in a daze.

"You need to go back home Min, come on I'll take you"

He took her hand but she froze in her spot on the bench, she started shaking her head slowly as Jeno stared at her confused.

"I'm n-not going"

She said in a whisper as she slid her hand out of Jeno's grasp,

"Why not?"

"My p-parents are there"

Jeno is oblivious to her family and what happened to it, but he assumed it wasn't good because Doyoung hardly ever mentioned anything about his parents and if Min was scared to go home, it clearly wasn't good at all. He bent down to her level, clearly making eye contact with each other,

"Min, why not?"

"I just can't"

"Then where are you supposed to sleep?"

"Anywhere but there, please"

•••

srry for not updating, I don't have a schedule for the chapters nor do I have the chapters written days before posting. So I guess I'll be posting whenever I can, which is most likely once or twice a week, maybe three if I can. Hope you like it so far💖😽