0.6

Minhyun slipped a black oversized hoodie over her grey shirt. Letting it fall down her legs until it reached the middle of her thighs. She picked up her phone and headphones and shoved them in her pocket, jogging her way down the stairs in her black jeans. Reaching the door she put her vans on and slipped her way outside the door then locking it. Plugging in her headphones and sliding one in her ear, making sure she was still aware of her surroundings. Slowly she looked down at her phone to put on her playlist mostly filled with EXO songs. First song started playing, For Life by EXO was the first song that started playing. Slowly she felt her emotions slowly come back to her, but quickly tried shaking her thoughts and instead listened and hummed along with the melody. Walking her way down the street.

Soon she felt a presence next to her, looking over she saw a taller boy, around the same age as her, he looked so familiar for some reason. She was a little weirded out, but he began to speak in a whisper.

"There's a guy following you"

She believed his words and pulled out your phone to the camera to "take a selfie". After taking the pictures she looked behind her and saw and older man wearing a cap and a coat, which was weird because if wasn't sunny, so no need for a cap, very sus.

"I don't know who that is"

She spoke, the boy just kept walking with her

"I'll stay with you then, I'm sure he wouldn't come and approach you if I'm here"

He looked down at her, giving off a small but genuine smile, that made her smile too, those small things can light up her mood so much. Her hands made their way up to her ear, pulling the cord down and into her pocket.

"Thanks"

"No problem, just as long as you stay safe, oh I'm Jaemin, what's your name?"

Hearing that name made her flustered, she immediately realized why she thought he was familiar with him when he first came up to her, not looking up at him she began speaking a short sentence

"Just call me Min"

"Okay then Min, why are you out here alone anyways"

"I actually came out to go to the store, I need food"

"Oh okay, I'll walk you home after if that's okay?"

"Yea that's okay"

The two kept on a small conversation, still having their voices pretty low so the guy following them wouldn't hear what they were talking about. Their conversation never really stopped, they just changed the topic from time to time, but they didn't forget where they were headed.

"Oh, let's go to that store, I know the owner"

The boy only nodded as they changed their path, walking closer to the store's door.

The bell at the door chimed as the two teens entered the store, the owner looked up and a smile grew on her face.

"Hi Min sweetie, how have you been?"

"I've been good Mrs.Lee, how about you?"

"I've been good too"

The smile never disappeared from the owners face as the two teens walked down the first aisle.

"This convenience store is really nice"

"Mhm, I can where too often the owner knows a lot about my favorite flavors and snacks"

"Hm, you must be a very special costumer to her"

"Yea, she's kinda like the mom i've never had, oh wait I need my ramen"