Chpt 6: "The fall."

Taehyung,

I walked into the house where my mother is living and sadly my father as well, I'm not the only one that faked a death in those years. "Honey you weren't expected." My mom hugged me as I pushed myself away from her, she just smiled at sunwoo, "Where is he?" She pointed outside and I made my way over to him. "You owe me so much in life, I made someone suffer. I gave someone trauma because you wanted to run away from something you started, I gave up everything for your stupid actions." My father sighed, "Did you come home just to complain?" I was furious I had to lie to him now and I will I'll make him suffer just as much as he made Taehyung did, he wants my to pull the strings now and I will just like he did.

I looked at him ready to fight fire with fire, "I told him everything. He knows it all." I spat knowing it was a complete lie, he stood up quickly. "I said not to say a word when you went back to Korea!" He was now furious as I smirked at him, "I pull strings now, when you signed over chairman position to me I didn't have to listen to one word you say." He slapped my across the face as I looked at him in shocked, "You deserved it. If it wasn't for me I would have left you in that river that night." The words he spoke hurt me deeply and I heard my mom yell at him as she made her way to us, sunwoo held her back knowing this would get out of hand.

"You think you're in the right? You think you can do as you please just because you have money? You are just as useless of a man as you are a father and husband!" I spat out and walked away before he could do anything else, I made my way out of there as I silently cried because of that night.

(7 years ago)
I swam away from were I fell waiting for the boat to pick me up that my father sent, I cried hearing Taehyung yelling for me. I waited for that boat but I never found it Taehyung had left now, I don't have my phone I left it at home for this moment because the boat was supposed to be right there for me. I climbed out freezing as I walked out of the park slowly making my way to my house, I saw nothing but the people packing up the cars as I saw my mom being rushed to get in.

"You guys were going to leave." I spoke shivering as everyone froze in place and looked at me, my father walked out and his eyes locked with mine. "I'm sorry they didn't go for you they canceled on my last minute, we were just on our way to you." I felt the tears as I saw the truck and cars backed up but none of my stuff was in there, but I nodded because my family would never do that to me ever. "Hurry, let's get you in something warm and we'll leave after." I nodded, as I stared at my mom as she gave a look of guilt while my father just stared at me coldly as if he wishes I stayed there that whole night. I quickly changed and raced out to meet them at the car, but everyone was gone now. It was just me in a big empty house with my suitcase, this time they did leave me behind.
———————

I watched the ocean under crash under our personal pier that was made for our house, I didn't even know my family moved back to Korea. I bet they wished I froze that night in the river. "Honey get down from there you scare me when you sit close to the edge." My mom spoke softly and I turned and looked at her tears in my eyes, "You guys left me behind because you guys didn't want me anymore. Just like now, you don't care I know you don't." She sighed looking at me. "We did because we weren't ready to be parents then." I laughed at her and shook my head, "I was fifteen, I was still a kid that had to live and survive without her parents for three years! And you guys still weren't ready to be parents!" I yelled and I looked down at the water, I never had to run away and hide from Taehyung. All I ever needed to do was run away and hide from them, that's all I needed and I will do it.
I looked back at my mom as our eyes locked and I pushed myself off her scream sounding painful as I fell into the water. Sunwoo quickly picking me up and taking us to the car still hidden, "That never felt so good." He looked at me confused "What felt good?" I sighed sitting back wrapped in the towel.

"The fall."