Chpt 12: "Stay a while... please."

Y/n,

I was staring at you while you sat across from me, I thought you would be next to me  letting me hold you like I used too. I missed your warmth in mine and I wanted it all back, I moved next to you as you scooted over avoiding me turning your head away from me. It left a sting in my heart that you were trying to keep your distance from me, but honestly I don't blame you I've been cold to you but you can't blame me for that either. I put my hand gently on your chin turning you to look at me, as soon as we made eye contact your eyes were puffy and red your nose red at the tip just like it used to look when you cried. You pulled away and looked down, "You've been crying." You shook your head and I pulled you into a hug knowing you'll never admit it because that's who you are. You wrapped your arms around me as if I'd slip away if you hesitated another second, I felt warm I felt love yet I still felt pain like your touch burned my skin or you scent made my heart hurt.

I held you either way because I felt as if I'd let go you would disappear these walls would collapse and I'd be back in my room locked away because of the pain I have felt. I never wanted this moment for multiple reasons and I never wanted someone to hold you like I am holding you right now, I never wanted someone to love you like I am loving you right now, most of all I never want you to feel pain because of me.

(A month before the bridge)
"Tae!" You laughed as I picked you up walking over to the pool, "Say it!" I yelled back and you shook your head with a giggle. "Don't you dare!" You cling to me tightly as I get ready to toss you in the pool, you poured and I laughed shaking my head putting you down. You let out a sigh of relief as I held you close still moving to the edge of the pool, "Taehyung no." You spoke a shaky voice trying to hold in your laughter I smiled and nodded. "Say it." You sighed and nodded "Fine! Taehyung you are better at cooking then Jin." You bursted into a fit of laughter as did the rest of the guys, and with that we both fall in as you let out a small scream.
"Taehyung!" You yelled jumping at me as I laughed swimming away from you, we splashed around as the guys groaned talking about it made them sick on how cute we were being making there way inside. You jumped onto the edge of the pool sitting down as I swam to you, I admired you while the sun kissed your skin making you glow more with the water against your skin. I never knew I could love at a young age, but I am and it happens to be you.
—————————

I moved around feeling for you on your side of the bed, it was cold as if you've never laid down in the first place. I sat up seeing your bedroom door wide open as I heard the rain falling against your room window, I got up making my way to find you. I watched you sitting there knees pulled to your chest as you watched the rain out your living room window, I made my way to you sitting down pulling you close to me as you made yourself comfortable against me while I held you close. Your voice small almost a whisper as you intertwined our hands together while you laid on my chest, while I admired you under the little moon light that was able to shine through the clouds.

"Stay a while... please."