Chpt 9: When we were loved

Y/n,
I watch you walk away from me knowing you would make your way to him once again, because you always did. At the end of everyday when you first met him you always wanted him, when I loved you first you still looked for him. I quickly ran over grabbing you wrist, you turned around and stared at me. You eyes always made me melt, I hated myself for letting you go the first time and I will hate myself if I do it again. I want to be the person you chase, I want to be the one you love unconditionally, I want to be the one there for you all the time, I want to be him. I stared back hoping you could read me like you read him, hoping you could magic start feeling the way I feel for you. Yet it's one in four chances of the person you love loving you back, yet I always have to learn that the hard way when it comes to you.
"Here it might rain later." I handed you my umbrella and you nodded and with that I let you go once again. I let you go to follow the one you really love, this time I was letting go because I know as much as you guys share different emotions he still loves you as much as you love him. He wished for this moment since you left, every second of the day he wished for you to come back, now here you are and I don't want to ruin that for him.
I continue to watch you as I sighed making my way to the car. It hurts to see the one you love, love someone else the way you wanted to be loved.

(Before she met Taehyung)
"Yoongi!" She yelled as she ran to me, "How are you?" I laughed holding her close to me as she giggled making my heart skip a beat. "I missed you so much." I held her tighter as I gave a small laugh and nodded, it felt better to hold her after being gone for a month. We pulled away as she smiled putting her hand in mine as we walked into the apartment she had, "Look I made you a cake!" I watched her as her eyes lit up with happiness and I couldn't help but admire her at this time an moment. She laughed as she put frosting in my cheek and ran away, I quickly chased her as her laugh filled the apartment while we ran around. I laughed as she tripped and tried crawling away, I grabbed a piece of the cake and pulled her to me.

"Okay okay truths!" She smiled and shook my head, "Just try it tell me how it tastes." She squealed as I rubbed the frosting on her cheek as she laughed, I sat back admiring her in her fit of laughter with a smile on my face as I laid next to her on the floor. She looked beautiful in her happiest moment even with the frosting on her face, she calmed down as we laid there in silence taking in our time together.

"Y/n?" She looked at me as I was already staring at her, "hmm?" I held her small hand in mine. "I love you." She smiled and nodded, "Me too yoongi."
——————————

I sat in the car while I felt my heart ache from our past, we had so much to do together and we talk about our plans together. Yet everything changed the moment I started to leave you behind for months at a time, we were young but we didn't understand each other as much as we could now. Yet I want to go back to it, I want to go back to it all.

When we were loved.