Chpt 11: "I wish I could unlove you"

Taehyung,

We stood there staring at each other yoongi no longer holding my wrist as I felt yoongi's eyes dig into me while I watched her stare at him, you turn your gaze to me as it soften and then I could read you just like I always did. I felt like I was reading you wrong because I felt so much hatred but then I felt love as well, I watched you as you stepped away. "Take her home, and leave my alone." I felt the burn in my chest, I felt a hand in mine but I stayed out as I looked at Taehyung spotting the flowers in his hand.  "Are those mine?" He looked at his hand and shook his head, "There for who you used to be." And with that he threw them in the trash as I felt my heart break a bit, I pulled my hand out of yoongi I wanted to argue but instead I walked away making my way home. "Let me take you home." I shook my head and continued walking I was thankful my apartment wasn't that far away, I watched yoongi drive away then Taehyung as he sped out of the lot.

"You know it'll rain soon." I jumped to the sound of the voice and turned around, "Sunwoo." I hugged him as I felt my heart hurt a little more to the comfort because he wasn't the person I wanted comforting me, he wasn't the one I'd wish to be here. Yet the one that I wish was here I've cause pain and trauma too, he held me close as he rubbed my back lightly in a sign of comfort. "It'll be hard but he'll come around." I sighed as we now were sitting in the car on the way to my apartment.

(3months before the bridge)
"You need to leave him alone!" My father yelled as I stood there watching him boil in his anger my mother trying to calm him down as we hold each others eye contact knowing this wasn't going to end easy, "You are not one to chose who I keep in my life and who I don't." I spoke softly holding my eye contact with my father, "I am your father I can chose who ever I want and at this moment he's not who I want!" His yell was strong as I flinched to his voice, "I refuse to put someone through that!" I yelled backed then regretted it when his hand met my cheek as I felt a sting of pain rise from the slap he gave me my mother stood there staring in shock as I looked him with disbelief that he even raised a hand at me. "You are as useless as you'll ever be." He spoke to me and I felt my heart ache and the tears forming not believe his words that he was saying.
He dragged me by my arm pushing me onto the front porch as I fell with a thud hurting my knee, "You will do as I say if you want to step back into this house again!" He yelled his voice still making me flinch as I sat there staring at my mother from behind him as I was wonder why she wasn't helping me I stared at her hoping she'd read my eyes pleading for help begging her for her to be my mother for once.
"Leave him." She whispered as the door slammed in my face as I felt myself fall apart on my own door step.
———————-

I sat on the couch watching the rain fall from the small window I had, making a small melody to the touch every droplet that hit the window I felt my eyes fill up with tears thinking of that day and the words Taehyung spoke today. I pulled my legs close to my chest resting my head in my arms, I couldn't help but keep thinking of you, it's always the thought of you that burns me more. I lift my head to the sound of a knock as I make my way over to the door, swinging it open you stand there a little wet from the rain as you stared at me keeping our eye contact.

"I wish I could unlove you."