Chpt 4: Pure hatred

Taehyung,

Our eyes locked as you stayed there laying on the ground, I see the pain I left before back in them and this time I felt like disappearing again your eyes close knowing you were weak and you needed to be hydrated I get up and wipe my tears doing what my father taught me best, "Get him to the hospital I have meetings." I left Jimin fuming in anger with the click of my heels turning around with a heartless expression, "Oh and Jimin, you guys never met me or seen me since 8 years ago." Again I leave him to lie to his bestfriend for me. I felt my heart tighten at my words as I walked away not knowing if I should turn around and help or keeping doing what's best for us. "Get me the next flight to Paris I have business to do there, and this meeting needs to be cut short." I spoke harshly as my assistant as she just nodded, I turned around before getting in the car. I see the ambulance pull up they quickly rush to Taehyung and check his vitals.

I felt my heart sink into my stomach, I held onto myself trying to hold it together but I couldn't. "Pull over and step out I need a moment." My driver looked at me in the mirror and nodded, and in one swift move we were on the side of the road and he was outside the car. I felt myself fall apart in the car I screamed as I threw my purse at the opposite screaming and crying I felt myself having trouble breathing and in that moment my door opened as I was pulled into a hug scooting me over the person got in with me and closed the door, I looked up to see sunwoo looking at me with worried eyes. "I heard and I came as fast as I could." I sat there numb as we were now driving to my apartment.
Everything replayed in my head I sat there thinking about the day I almost ran into Taehyung on the first year of my so called death.

(7 years ago)
I ran into the coffee shop from the rain as I laughed with sunwoo as he covered us with his jacket, I heard your familiar voice as I was afraid to turn around because you were already so close. Afraid you would see me today out of all days for the one year of my death, "Taehyung, you can't survive on coffee just eat a sandwich from here please." Jimins voice echoed from farther away. "It's fine I have somewhere to be." I turned around and bumped into you making your coffee fall on my jacket. "I'm so sorry." I looked up at you and you blinked a couple times before I took off my jacket, I looked at your wrist as you were still wearing your charm bracelet as I am wearing mine. "It's okay." You nodded and walked away without a second thought maybe you thought you were going crazy because I was trying not to tell you it was me.

I watched you as I was now hiding knowing you'd come back, and you did you searched for me you looked on the wrists of girls to see if they had on the matching bracelet. "She was here I saw her we bumped into each other." You told the guys and they shook there heads, you sighed and sat down your head in your hands as I watched from a far distance you looked like you were crying, "It's a hard day we know please just it something, we're worried about you." You just nodded and left it as that.
———————-

I felt nothing at this moment as I sat there staring out the window the words of my father played through my head as I felt one emotion only.

Pure hatred.