Chapter 4

Warning! Overdose (Kinda but not really)

Tommy opened his eyes, only to be blinded by the bright atmosphere of his room. He let out a groan of annoyance, "Why is there sunlight in my room," he complained.

"'Cause you're gonna end up growin' moss in here if you don't start openin' your windows."

Tommy looked up and saw Technoblade standing by his bed, arms crossed against his chest. "Seriously, it's like a cave in here," Techno added.

"Well excuse you, I quite like my room the way it is," Tommy said. "Why the fuck are you in my room again?"

"It's Monday," Techno said. "And by the looks of it, it seems like you've forgotten. Hurry up, it's 8:20, school starts in like 40 minutes."

"Monday? Wasn't that yesterday?" Tommy asked, genuinely confused.

Technoblade furrowed his eyebrows, "No. Are you feelin' alright?" He leaned down and placed the back of his hand to Tommy's forehead, "Did you hit your head last night or somethin'?"

"I'm fine," Tommy pushed away the older's hand away. "Bitch," he added for good measure.

"Alright, alright," Techno backed away, "Just, hurry up, yeah?"

"Yeah," Tommy sighed as he got up from his bed. "Are Phil and Wilbur..."

"They umm talked last night," Techno said, trying to avoid eye contact. "I'm actually surprised you didn't wake up from all the noise."

"Oh," Tommy said in realization. "Well, out you go," he pushed—tried to push—Techno out of his room. "Bye bye now!" He waved slightly before closing the door.

He hears Techno's footsteps fade down the hallway. Once he was sure that the other was gone, he let out a sigh. "So it was a dream," he mumbled as he got ready.

It really was too good to be true. He should have known. There's quite a lot of damage in their familial bonds that it wouldn't be fixed just like that.

He pulled his red and white shirt down and glanced under the bed. At least the pills work, I guess. He thought.

How would he be sure that they actually worked though? Last night could have just been a random dream that had nothing to do with the pills. He didn't exactly realize that he was dreaming so he was sure he didn't control the dream or whatever.

Then again, it was a really vivid one.

I'll just try again later tonight.

"Tommy!" Wilbur greeted. "Finally, we've been trying to wake you up for 20 minutes now."

"I was having a really nice dream, unlike your face," Tommy snickered.

"Tommy stop trying to start something with your brother," Phil scolded from the kitchen.

Tommy saw Wilbur roll his eyes at the older as he walked pass. "What's for breakfast?" Tommy asked.

"Wilbur and Techno already ate, and I did make something," Phil gestured to the stack of pancakes on the table, "But there's like 20 minutes before your classes start."

"Wait, really?" Tommy glanced at the clock that hung by the front door. "Shit," he cursed, scarfing down his breakfast.

"Slow down mate, you're gonna fucking choke," Phil said, handing Tommy a glass of water.

"Thanks," Tommy said, chugging the water. He placed the glass on the table and took notice of Phil's clothes. "Uhh, don't you like, have work?"

"I actually took a few days off," Phil said.