Chapter 6

After Tommy got his stuff ready, they had dinner and left the house at around 9 pm. Phil insisted in driving to the resort overnight so that they'd arrive while there were still not a lot of people and enjoy the beach to themselves.

Tommy managed to hide the Dream Pills at the bottom of his bag, but he couldn't exactly take any pills while he was literally sat beside Wilbur at the back of the car. He could probably sneak it since Wilbur was busy with his phone, but he just couldn't risk it—Techno and Phil could easily look at the mirror and see him.

"So," Phil started, trying to get a conversation going. "How—how's school and shit?"

"Eh, pretty boring," Technoblade said from beside Phil. "Same thing happens everyday."

Tommy perked up, a mischievous smirk forming on his lips, "I didn't get detention this week," he said.

"'Cause your teacher let the window incident slide?" Phil asked. 

Shit. Tommy forgot that he 'broke a window' that week. "Yeah, yeah, star student, I am," he played it off.

"You destroyed a window?" Wilbur asked, "When did that happen?" 

Techno huffed out a laugh, "Guess even Wilbur doesn't know how much of a troublemaker you are." 

It was an innocent comment. No hidden meanings behind it, but based on how Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't take it as so. "Well, I still know more than you two," he said.

Technoblade only looked away while Phil hummed, paying attention to the road. They were trapped in an awkward silence. "I'm gonna go sleep," Wilbur announced, pocketing his phone, crossing his arms and leaning on the window. "Wake me up if you need me to drive or whatever."

"I'm gonna uhhh—I'm gonna sleep too," Tommy said, looking around for a comfortable position, but eventually settled with just sleeping as he sat straight up. My neck's gonna be fucked after this. He thought as he let sleep take over. 

Unlike the days before, Tommy didn't have good dreams that night. In fact, he doesn't think he had a dream at all. Tommy groaned when he felt someone shaking him. "What?" He muttered. 

"We're here, Toms," he hears Wilbur say. 

Tommy cracked an eye open and saw that he wasn't sitting up anymore. He was lying down, cuddled to Wilbur's side. Tommy whined as the light hit his eye, he buried his face more in Wilbur's sweater. He could feel WIlbur chuckle from above him. "Come on, don't wait for me to shove you off."

"Fuck you bitch," Tommy cursed. "Technoblade would never betray me like this."

"I definitely would," Technoblade said from outside the car, taking out their stuff from th trunk with Phil.

"Phiilll!" Tommy whined. 

He could hear Phil's hearty laugh, "Come on mate, we still have to check in."

Tommy grumbled as he got up. He followed Phil inside the building and they checked in. They headed to a big room with four beds. "Dibs on this one!" Tommy excliamed, hopping onto the one that seemed bigger to him.

"Can we unpack later?" Wilbur asked. "I wanna go swim already."

"Wilbur, I'd let you, but it's literally 3 am," Phil said. "Unpack first, get changed, then we can go down to the beach."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Fine," he dragged out. 

***

"I swear I will fuckin' plunge your head to the bottom of the water if you don't—STOP IT!" Tommy exclaimed as Wilbur and Techno both splashed his face with water.